Respected Contributor

Re: PLEASE TRAIN YOUR NEW HOSTS!!!

[ Edited ]

@hellodali wrote:

May I ask the first three posters why they have to use such an obnoxiously large font? 

1. Do you think people will pay more attention?

2. Do you all have problems with your eyesight?

3. Do you not know how to make the font smaller and it is stuck on large?

Thank you.

1) NO! Don't need attention! 😱

2) NO! 20/20 👀

3) YES! YES! Yes! YES! YES! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Not stuck! 😂

YOUR WELCOME! 

Just having fun...........

Esteemed Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

REALLY EASY, JUST TURN THE CHANNEL.........😱😀!

CUTESEY REMARK!!!!  Pro for a Q lover,  ............   Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

There is only one thing that will sway QVC, your almighty dollar. Until people are willing to vote with their dollar, and purchase ANYTHING when the obnoxious hosts and vendors are on, we will have to put up with them.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

They were trained by Mary Beth. 

Not all of them.

Occasional Contributor

I agree! Loud and talk,. talk, too much information-if that makes sense and talks to fast....Sorry give me Antonella or Mary Beth, or Gracie....Missed Antnonella on jewerly today!

Honored Contributor

Retired08 :  My reply to your post was not meant to offend as I agree with you and your opinion about the new hosts 100%  You do make a valid point about their professionalism and presentations.  

I was just saying I do not allow any of the hosts to influence my purchasing an item and if a host is annoying I go online and shop rather than watch someone obnoxious or rude.  You have every right to not watch who you choose to and I understand the reasons.  I guess I have learned over the years none of the hosts mean anything to me and the main reason I watch if and when I do, is for an item or items I am interested in.  Most of the time I just read the description of the item online since the hosts do not always give important information.

Sorry if I offended you in any way with my comments.  Enjoy the day.

Trusted Contributor

@kjae  Right, and I don't know any young people who shop on the Q.  

Trusted Contributor

@patbz wrote:

QVC used to train their hosts.  I remember when Jill first started she sounded like a Valley Girl (like...whatever!); I think they shipped her off to British QVC.  When she returned she was the Jill we see today.

You are so right.  I remember that!  

Trusted Contributor

People keep saying "just turn the channel, problem solved."  Yeah, I change the channel.  But I imagine QVC doesn't like hearing that.  They're the ones losing, not me.  I can shop elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

@spiderw

No, you did not offend me in any way, and I do appreciate your post.  Like you, there is not a host on QVC that I believe loves an item that they may be presenting as much as they say.....well, maybe Carolyn Gracie, but, I did hear her explain once that although she buys a lot, she gives a lot to family members and donates even more.  These hosts make a lot of money trying to convince the viewers that what they are selling is a quality item that we can't live without.  The least they can do, is to do it professionally.  

Thank you for your kindness.  I hope you have a blessed evening.