Respected Contributor

Re: PLEASE TRAIN YOUR NEW HOSTS!!!

I've been impressed by most of the new hosts I've seen. Maybe there's a bizarro QVC world, lol.

Honored Contributor

Has it occurred to anyone that they're behaving just exactly like they've been trained?  Loud and obnoxious just may be the new normal.  Show your displeasure with your remote control.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

May I ask the first three posters why they have to use such an obnoxiously large font? 

Do you think people will pay more attention?

Do you all have problems with your eyesight?

Do you not know how to make the font smaller and it is stuck on large?

Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

I think maybe they needed more training and also perhaps their mentor that they train with didn't do her job.   But I  think the problem is their personality.   Their is one that is loud and would be better at HSN.  

Respected Contributor

I am 'loving' all these new hosts !  Save me LOTS OF $$ because I don't watch them.  Thanks QVC for the help !

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

Never known QVC to have so many un-trained hosts bombard the viewing audience at one time.  Screaming, cutsey speech, and unprofessional demeanor. 

Please hire a professional to train these poor people.  

Many years ago QVC hired a woman and she never made it out of the graveyard hours because she was not good at her job.  She didn't even last 3 months.  She didn't do her homework, kept calling gems but their wrong name,  and wasn't prepared at all.  Of course people say to just mute the channel, but why should I? I'd like to hear the description and not have be at my computer to read it. 

Esteemed Contributor

The new hosts are great! Of course they receive plenty of training, but, frankly, some of them are better than the more experienced ones. If u want to talk about rude demeanor, you (the OP) might should study "projection." Peace.

New Contributor

I agree totally, the new hosts are horrible.  But by far Alex is the worst, all she wants to do is sing and make stupid comments.  If she wants to sing please tell her to go to New York, I don't want to hear it every time I tune in to watch a show and she is the host.  I can't remember which one but her voice, she screeches  I can't stand it I have to turn it off. They all seem to know more than the professional/guest that are their selling their product on the air, they talk over them, interupt them, just very unprofessional . They all need to have one of the older hosts with them for more training.

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz That is so funny!!   I didn't realize that about Jill........I do like her though.

As far as the newer hosts, I was in business for 30 years and I just feel you can't find good help anymore........oh well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellodali

I have edited my font size per your request, however, please know that this is a suggestion box for QVC.  I did not post a suggestion just to annoy you with my font size, but to make a suggestion to anyone at QVC who might actually read our suggestions about training the new hosts, and not any one host in particular.

And yes, I do have problems with my eyesight.