Frequent Contributor

PLEASE Start Giving Chest and Length Measurements.

Please, please tell the hosts to stop all the chatter about their Sister bought this & that or their daughter is in a play...I don't care.  Just PLEASE when you are presenting Clothing, especially tops, PLEASE give the length of the garment.   Unless I'm at my Computer it is hard to find out what the length is & if it's Reg. Or Petite.   Very few of the Hosts do give this info, but instead carry on with a lot of nonsense that doesn't pertain to whay they are selling.  I just can't stand it. 

Valued Contributor

Re: PLEASE Start Giving Chest and Length Measurements.

Too busy changing clothes. That's what the models are for. So annoying.

Honored Contributor

They have to show they can slip into the xxs which is the only size that and xs is hanging on the rack.

Contributor

I AGREE ESPECIALLY THE INSEAM LENGHT..THEY SAY WE HAVE PETITE AS THOUGH WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...FRUSTRATING

Super Contributor

Sometimes, QVC will show a box in the upper left-hand corner with the chest or hip measurements. I wish they would show that box with EVERY clothing item. I have passed on a few items because they would never show the measurements, and I didn't have time to go to the computer. I figured I didn't need the item anyway. Still, great suggestion--please show more measurements!