Honored Contributor

PLEASE SEPARATE BOOKS, MOVIES & TV !!

[ Edited ]

I don't know why someone decided grouping books, movies and TV together would be more "user friendly", but it certainly isn't!

I don't think it would be a big deal to separate these categories .... does anyone here on the boards agree with me?

Tink

Respected Contributor

Re: PLEASE SEPARATE BOOKS, MOVIES & TV !!

I definitely agree with you. These are the only listings on this board that are combined.  It makes as much sense as combining shoes and handbags, which they didn't do.  Please QVC.  Give us a separate listing for each one. 

Books

Movies

TV

Respected Contributor

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wrote a post in thei "suggestion box" forum stating the same thing.  I used to love browsing in the TV Forum and now have to go through a ton of stuff on books and movies that should be under separate forums like before.  What were they thinking???  PLEASE FIX THIS!

Respected Contributor

Yes, Q, please make BOOKS a separate forum.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

I seriously think this would be a relatively easy thing to do--and so many of us would be HAPPY!

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, what they said. 

PLEASE???

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Tinkrbl44, thanks for starting this request! 

In the old forum we had it set up this way:

~ Entertainment (main forum)

~ Books (sub-category)

~ TV (sub-category)

~ Movies (sub-category)

Could it be done again this way? It would make it easier for those who don't want to sift through threads that don't pertain to them. You could even add a sub-category for Music to keep all Entertainment together.

Thank you.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Contributor

Please change this for us; you will make so, so many people happy. It's just difficult to scroll through all the TV and movie postings just to find the posts on books.

I posted on this issue before, you've done other improvements, help us with this one.

Thank you   Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Big Sister wrote:

Yes, Q, please make BOOKS a separate forum.  Thank you.

What, you don't want to scroll past a dozen posts about soap operas to get to a post about a book? 

Wink.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Please QVC, give us a separate listing for Books just like all the other separate listings.  In the old Forum there were a lot of submenus.  Since you eliminated all of them except for your vendors (my favorite brand) please consider giving us separate listings for Books, Movies, TV (and maybe Music) - all the options that were available under Entertainment previously.