Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE SELL BIRKENSTOCK SHOES AGAIN!

@missy1 Yes, I know what you mean about the HSN one's.  I don't know if you remember but the HSN Vendor would come on and talk about the split every now and then.

They weren't pretty and definitely don't fit as well as the QVC one's.

I love, love shoes, all shoes.  I've always been a shoe and lipstick freak....

Thanks for all you you for helping.  I wonder why it is so difficult to find the wonderful flowering one's.  Some of mine are barely worn because I have so many.  If I ever decided to sell them I guess it wouldn't be hard since I hardly wore them (if at all) they don't have the wear pattern in the footbed Birkenstock talks about.

With Summer coming I will get out the tubs of them.  Ha!  During the Winter I wear the Birkenstock cloggs.  Some of them are wild looking too but in the past 2 years I haven't been wearing the flowered cloggs....

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I once counted my Birkenstock shoes (all bought on QVC) and I had close to 100 pairs.  I think (I lost count two times) it was close to 90 something.

I bought all of those shoes on QVC.  For some reason Birkenstock shoes are the only shoes I've been able to wear that don't kill my back!  I have major back issues and there must be something about the way they are made that are good for my back.

I buy other shoes, Sketchers, Clarks all of them.  I even keep some of them with the hope my back will get fixed and I can wear them.  

Before I leave the house though, I end up putting on the Birkenstock.  I love love love my different Birkenstock.

I know other places sell them, but not like the amazing colors and flowers I have bought from Birkenstock.  I wear special Birkenstock sandals around the house year around.  

Please, please sell Birkenstock.  I think there are others here who'd love to have them too!

@Annabellethecat66  I will certainly forward this to our buyers for consideration.  Thanks for letting us know.  With close to 100 pair, I see you've found what you love and love what you've found.  Smiley Happy   

Melvin, Customer Care 

Super Contributor

@missy1 Hsn used to sell the Betula (Birkenstock knockoff). Now they sell the real BIrkenstocks. 

Honored Contributor

@mistyada wrote:

@missy1 Hsn used to sell the Betula (Birkenstock knockoff). Now they sell the real BIrkenstocks. 

That's good to know.

Esteemed Contributor

@Melvin-QVC I have about 40 pair all purchased through QVC, PLEASE hear our begging, we want Birkenstock back, PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Have you tried Alegrias?  They work better than Birkis for me. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66  Have you tried Alegrias?  They work better than Birkis for me. 

They look nice. Where are they made?

Honored Contributor

@Melvin-QVC

Another Birkenstock vote from me. Please and thank you. 

Valued Contributor

AGREE - don't know why you stopped them and stopped Sally and now she  is with another shoe line...other shoe lines are good but bring back Birkenstock!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sketchers & clarks don't have arch support. For that reason I never buy them anymore. Birkenstocks do.  So do Vionics & Earth shoes.

At one time I had many pairs of Birks (not anywhere near the number the OP has) but my favorite of all were a TSV sandal that the Q sold many years ago.  I got them in three colors and even came back for new pairs when my originals wore out.  They had a beaded design and were so pretty!  Another pair that I had which I loved were all black but the buckles were all rhinestones.