Valued Contributor

I just looked at my orders (5) and I have one that should be delivered tomorrow, 1/28, it is still in process order.   Now if it is because of snow, I really understand but I think they should post an explanation.  Would it be possible to do that for us who are still looking for orders?

Esteemed Contributor

There was a banner posted saying deliveries may be slow due to the storm.  You must have missed it.

Respected Contributor

@tampalady wrote:

I just looked at my orders (5) and I have one that should be delivered tomorrow, 1/28, it is still in process order.   Now if it is because of snow, I really understand but I think they should post an explanation.  Would it be possible to do that for us who are still looking for orders?

Oh if this helps, I had my order saying it shipped on the 20th....no updates from that point of label printed, nothing...I called and the Q had no update either....so I gave up on it ever coming, and guess what it will be at my door in a couple hours!...

I guess they are just doing updates yet...I hope yours shows up also...

Respected Contributor

I have orders that are processing for a week.  An explanation was posted that the storm had delayed shipping orders.

Valued Contributor

Thanks to all...I did not see banner about the storm but I use to live up North and I just assumed.    I still have not received anything but they have now at least been shipped.  Should get them in a few days.