Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

That is one version of appropriate.  Everyone else has a similar to a very different version of appropriate.  Too many people expect others to behave (ie: dress) and think the way they want them too.   The only one you can control is you.  No one has the right to expect another person, let alone a stranger, to dress, behave, think, the way they want them to.  

Exactly!

Apparently the o/p is tied up, and is being forced to watch QVC against her will, with all of her complaints about it.

Either that, or it's the only channel that her tv gets, and her remote is broken.

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Snowhite714 wrote:

Suggestions, take them or leave them.

• Stop with all the phony hugging and kissing.
  • Stop interrupting your guests when they are speaking.
  • Stop interrupting the host when they are trying to do their jobs, which is to sell your product.
  • Stop with the cutesy, made up language.
  • Stop with all the personal stories, once in awhile is fine but no need to go on and on and on.
  • Wear clothes that are on air appropriate, some of you look like you're ready to run Saturday afternoon errands.
  • Stop grabbing for the food like you haven't eaten in days.
  • Stop talking with your mouth full.

I'm sure I've missed a few things, but it's a start.

(Psst let's see how long before this disappears.)

@Snowhite714 ... OMG!!!! I have one for you ..... stop watching QVC & none of these things will bother you!!!! .... you have to be kidding with all your "stop doing this" points .... so sad!!

@Snowhite714 I agree with you Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Can't imahgine anything more boring.

Some people would be way better off shopping strictly from "dead" websites -  and look where that got Latin!

Respected Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

That is one version of appropriate.  Everyone else has a similar to a very different version of appropriate.  Too many people expect others to behave (ie: dress) and think the way they want them too.   The only one you can control is you.  No one has the right to expect another person, let alone a stranger, to dress, behave, think, the way they want them to.  

Exactly!

Apparently the o/p is tied up, and is being forced to watch QVC against her will, with all of her complaints about it.

Either that, or it's the only channel that her tv gets, and her remote is broken.

Or maybe, just maybe this is the OP's opinion, you can take ot or leave it. No one is forcing you to read it or like it.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I'd call that a lot more than an opinion. Sounds almost like a snotty demand.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch QVC live.  Looks like I am missing something, or not! LOL

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

You are entitled to your opinion as am I.

Respected Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

You are entitled to your opinion as am I.

@Snowhite714 Don't stoop to their level...Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

TO come up,with a itemized list this long of all the things the,OP wants stopped methinks the OP is spending way too much time watching QVC.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

OP, if you are  bothered by this behavior, perhaps you should stop watching a shopping channel as a form of entertainment.

@KYTobyIt's a discission.  If you are bothered, don't post.