Honored Contributor

Re: Oh no, mop of hair .....

@SharkE wrote:

Probably that Italian looking young girl real dark hair, dark eyes. I'd like to see the short haired blond gal do the jewelry presentations myself.

@SharkE  Tsk tsk, not PC!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

This is Khadija.  I can see both of her ears.  She is very professional.

She has gorgeous hair. Maybe we're dealing with hair envy🙂

Trusted Contributor

Who cares. The model is beautiful. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've been watching for years and have no trouble seeing the jewelry. One reason, and I've been meaning to mention this, is that the camera operators at QVC are GREAT! Try seeing a ring, or earrings on the other shopping channel (some call it the southern channel). The host might show the item up close, but the model shots are not nearly as good as QVC's, and Evine rarely even has a model for jewelry. 

Blouses and tops are another story (not as a rule, but occasionally). It's hard to see a blouse that's being presented when it's covered by a sweater or jacket. The other day a model showed one of Issac Mizrahi's cardigans tied around her shoulders. Sure, we all know that cardigans are pretty basic, but tied around her neck and hanging over her shoulders? I would have preferred to see her actually wear it. There's my rant...it's all I've got (for now), lol!

But again, here's to the camera people at QVC, you're doing a great job!

Contributor

Oh my goodness that girl is beautiful. And I mean gorgeous. I haven't been watching jewelry shows for quite a while because I keep running out of money, but she is gorgeous!!!!

To me that isn't thick hair but long hair. Big hair is when it's blocked out several inches as the afro was. I love the afro. In fact I wish I had hair that I could do an afro with. :-) okay let me say this to I wish I had that long hair. :-)

Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I've been watching for years and have no trouble seeing the jewelry. One reason, and I've been meaning to mention this, is that the camera operators at QVC are GREAT! Try seeing a ring, or earrings on the other shopping channel (some call it the southern channel). The host might show the item up close, but the model shots are not nearly as good as QVC's, and Evine rarely even has a model for jewelry. 

Blouses and tops are another story (not as a rule, but occasionally). It's hard to see a blouse that's being presented when it's covered by a sweater or jacket. The other day a model showed one of Issac Mizrahi's cardigans tied around her shoulders. Sure, we all know that cardigans are pretty basic, but tied around her neck and hanging over her shoulders? I would have preferred to see her actually wear it. There's my rant...it's all I've got (for now), lol!

But again, here's to the camera people at QVC, you're doing a great job!

I am just picking out one of the sentences you mentioned above because I did not see the program with a cardigan tied around models neck.  Who in the world wears sweaters like that anymore anyway. I haven't seen that for years and I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. It seems it would be so uncomfortable.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Respected Contributor

The models for qVC are doing a GREAT job as usual! Same goes for the camera people!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

I wish I had that "mop of hair."  I used to. That model is lovely and does a nice job.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth