Contributor

Re: Offer free shipping instead of easy pay

I wish they'd either offer free shippig more ofteb OR maybe drop the shipping if you order 3 or 4 items.  I'm so tired of ordering 3 teeshirts and having to pay $9 to get them shipped in the same bag!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

While I do like the easy pay option, and use it, I would love to see more free shipping. There are a lot of times when I'm interested in an inexpensive item or items (especially As Is items) and just can't justify paying 5.50 to ship an item that costs under $20. If I find several items like that, then I'm looking at $15 to $20 for shipping. At that point, it's just not worth it. 

@Katcat1, Yikes! I'd really be in trouble then! I might lose all self control at that point. 😳🤣
Seriously though, that might be the golden ticket to get people to shop. I like your idea! 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AngieinLA wrote:

QVC sent out an email wanting me to fill my cart because they are offering 6 easy pays. How about free shipping instead? Then I will most definitely fill my cart. This is a serious request. I wish the powers that be would listen.Smiley Happy

@AngieinLA.  They can't afford to give you free shipping.  They depend on profit from shipping to balance the books.  Their obligation to shareholders if to show a profit; that's often how they do it.

As far as shipping is concerned, the Q should just pass thru whatever USPS/UPS charges them (I read that large vlume shippers get a better deal w/USPS).  It should NOT be a profit center.

Respected Contributor

EZ pay or free s&h is comparing apples and oranges.  With EZ pay, the Q gets the money; with free s&h, they don't.   They never will give up getting the $$$$$$.

Respected Contributor

Okay.......I have several items on my wishlist and the shipping cost is half the price of the items...I don't think so!!!!Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AngieinLA wrote:

QVC sent out an email wanting me to fill my cart because they are offering 6 easy pays. How about free shipping instead? Then I will most definitely fill my cart. This is a serious request. I wish the powers that be would listen.Smiley Happy

@AngieinLA.  They can't afford to give you free shipping.  They depend on profit from shipping to balance the books.  Their obligation to shareholders if to show a profit; that's often how they do it.

@Kachina624 Nothing but the Truth...sometimes I wonder why I still shop.. then I convince myself that it was a good deal Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

the very few things I order I make sure I will not need to return; when I have needed to due to being sent the wrong size or the sizing being way off, I just sell it online on our neighborhood fb page and charge what I paid for it if possible. Cheaper and easier than returnng it via QVC. If I order anything now it may be a beauty product or a shawl or other no-size item. I know Q makes a lot of money on returns, so they will never go to free shipping even for a short time. They have been left in the dust by almost every other retailer in this regard....guess they don't care to be competitive.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GAQShopr53.   What a sweet avatar you have!  I had to enlarge it to figure out what it was.  Is that your baby

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  No...the pic just looks like him... he is a terrier spitz mix...I could never get him to sit still long enough to take a picture like that...

Honored Contributor

I would be happy with combined shipping. HSN had where it's only $5 to ship anything in handbags & fashion and you didn't have to spend a certain amount to get this offer.