Occasional Contributor

Offer a CHOICE of either Decaf or Regular coffee when coupled with coffee makers.

I've recently joined the ranks of decaf coffee drinkers, not because I wanted to, but because I must. Looking online, I did a search of the BEST and highly rated decaf offerings available, and read coffee decaffinated via the Swiss water method, as opposed to a chemical method, maintained the flavor of the coffee bean and thus, provided a full flavored cup of coffee. This being said, I would like QVC to consider this when offering coffee makers coupled with a variety of K-cups. People like me, should not have to pay for coffee they cannot drink, so would like QVC to give viewers a choice of a line of either decaf or regular coffee K-cups, when buying  coffee makers. Please investigate the brands of decaf on the market, as there really are some worthy options (and some bad ones, too). Thanks for listening!

Honored Contributor

Re: Offer a CHOICE of either Decaf or Regular coffee when coupled with coffee makers.

Good point. With other food products, they offer options. Pot stickers, for example (chicken, pork or combo). Why not regular, decaf or combo?

Respected Contributor

Re: Offer a CHOICE of either Decaf or Regular coffee when coupled with coffee makers.

@AuntG wrote:

Good point. With other food products, they offer options. Pot stickers, for example (chicken, pork or combo). Why not regular, decaf or combo?

I buy decaf from Amazon.  {PODS}

Respected Contributor

I use half caf lite pods that are Wegman's own brand.

Honored Contributor

It's been a while since I bought a Keurig, but my reason for the purchase was to get the coffeemaker.  The pods were just an added free gift.  

I got a variety of pods, including decaf, that I never used. If the free pods you get aren't what you use, you can give them away or throw them away.  

Trusted Contributor

DD has had to drink only decaf for several years. He doesn't like coffee pods of any brand so he prefers a drip coffeemaker or French press. We have found three strong decaf coffees, and he has tried dozens. 
Starbucks Sumatra decaf whole bean- in store

Kirkland decaf whole bean (Costco online)

Peet's Major Dickason decaf - grocery store

If you prefer milder or lighter coffee, there are many decafs available.