Honored Contributor

Offer Smaller Quantities of Products

Re: March 29 TSV (3 Bio Cleaners with microfiber cloths): With the tax and shipping, it costs $40 to try out this product. I have never used this cleaner before, and would have placed an order if you had offered an option of 1 container of Bio Cleaner, with a choice of scent, at a price of perhaps $12.99 and $3 shipping.

Reviews say that a little of this product goes a long way, so expecting the customer to buy 3 larger-sized containers (with microfiber cloths that are not necessary), in order to try out the product, is asking too much. JMHO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Contributor

Re: Offer Smaller Quantities of Products

you can have all of mine.  It does nothing.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I never have a problem finding appropriate and effective cleaning products at local stores.  I've also made them myself - "home remedies" found online.  I can hardly imagine needing to buy expensive cleaning products from Q.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure they consider possible profit vs time spent on-air, and figure how much they have to sell to make it worthwhile.  

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I bought a regular size on Ebay for this very reason. I like it and was just thinking I needed more so I went ahead and bought the TSV.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

I bought a regular size on Ebay for this very reason. I like it and was just thinking I needed more so I went ahead and bought the TSV.

@tucsongal: That's exactly what l did yesterday, after l posted here. I ordered one regular size from eBay, to try it out.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Exclusive to QVC until May 31.

So look for it at retail, much cheaper, after that.

@handygal2

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr@Which homemade cleaners did you like.I seem to be chemical sensitive these days and have been using vinegar or baking soda to clean.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@ValuSkr@Which homemade cleaners did you like.I seem to be chemical sensitive these days and have been using vinegar or baking soda to clean.

I do use vinegar and baking soda a lot - in different combinations, for different things.  I have a window cleaner that leaves no streaks (vinegar, water, and dish detergent) and an eyeglass cleaner (isopropyl alcohol, water, and dish detergent - some people say the alcohol harms the lenses, but I've used it for years - I guess your mileage may vary).  Though not home-made, Oxiclean powder is terrific and useful for many things in and out of the home.

Respected Contributor

@tweets12 wrote:

you can have all of mine.  It does nothing.

Ditto. I finally just threw my two containers in the trash.