Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Kachina624"off the wall" works well for QVC -  no one was more "oow" than Kathy Levine was diuring her QVC years -  and she had a huge following.

Both women knew what they were hired to sell and both knew how to act to sell, but I do think it was an act.  Levine really never found an act that worked once she left QVC.  Combs seems to have landed on her feet, even though they're shod in a different brand.

@millieshops   Sally has toned down her presentations or maybe she has just matured.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

Now she makes a show of flirting with the camerman, with encouragement from Jane T.

Enough already!!!  Its old, just like Jane's Jam.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Obsessed with shoes

[ Edited ]

@Foolywooly11  I'm an 8 1/2 (medium width) and always wear a 39 in Birkenstock's, Haflinger, Finn or any other European brand. They all fit perfectly. A good shoe is a good shoe! (Although, I have been able to wear narrows in Birkenstock sandals by mistake.) 

ETA: If you are normally a half-size, don't size up. You'll regret it. Hope my size helps.

ETA #2:  You are a half-size in Birkenstock's and wear a 40? Then, stick with the same size you normally order. Watch for returns and hope someone ordered up instead of staying with their regular European size!! Good luck. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Millieshops, you have a real gift with words!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624lol  Maybe we all have matured a bit. 

I hadn't thought to attribute it to maturity -  thought it was old age keeping me out of stores and off online shopping!

Trusted Contributor

@kivah: I used to buy Birkenstocks like that, too- every style, color, etc. that I could get my hands on at a good price! But all sandals, & the 1 pr. of clogs that didn't agree with me. Actually, I haven't bought a pr. in yrs., but still own/wear a few of my favorites. Arthritis, & a few broken foot bones have had me reaching for them alot more often!

Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady: Thanks, that helps. I'm a 9 1/2, so I'm going to stick with the size 40. The only other other shoes I have with European sizing is Naot.  I'm a 41 in that brand, but, IMO, they run small. Gonna keep my eye on the ones I want & watch for a return! Woman Wink