Respected Contributor

Obnoxious music plays during presentation!

Mary is trying to share a recipe for "Marimosa" drinks on ITKWM just now and the obnoxious show music is playing so loud it is difficult to hear her do the recipe ingredients.  Why don't they stop the music during presentations, recipes, etc.  This foolishness continues and continues.....detracts from the program!

Honored Contributor

Re: Obnoxious music plays during presentation!

@ScarletDove 

You are right....not just on ITKWM, but other shows as well the host is trying to present something and music is blaring....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

That's my biggest pet peeve during ITKWD during the holiday season.  The obnoxious saxophone version of Ding Dong Merrily on High is continuously played ad nauseum.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@ScarletDove 

You are right....not just on ITKWM, but other shows as well the host is trying to present something and music is blaring....

@Spurt  Indeed, you are so correct!  I wonder if the host is hearing the same loud music that we, the viewer is hearing?

Honored Contributor

I watched Elise Ivy's Denim & Co. show yesterday on Q2 and they played lively dance music that got everyone dancing like no one was watching!  It wasn't the entire show though, and not during the discussions of the fashion descriptions and giving measurements or size updates.  But when it was time to go over to the models they would segue into really fun dance music.  Some of the lovely older models really loved it and danced all on their own.  At one time Gary danced and so did Elise.

I loved it!  It was a great show.

Respected Contributor

(not QVC related)

Precisely why I will not watch the Hallmark Channel with that annoying music constantly going.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown