Esteemed Contributor

Re: OVER EXUBERANCE ON FASHION DAY!

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@On It wrote:

@CABRIT wrote:

Actually, that's not strong enough!  Some of the hosts were shrieking, oohing & aaghing,

OMG etc etc!  Jennifer calmed down, but Mary, Carolyn were over the top!  I know I could change the channel etc, but I'm under the weather, so I've been watching the fashion. Gary Goben of Denim & Co could teach them all a lesson!  And finally, what's with all the fawning over vendors?  OK, I've complained enough, but I've been a customer s8nce 1989, so I've seen the best over the years.  Where's Leah today, she wouldn't behave that way? 

Leah has been missing for a while. Does anyone know why?

@On It  It's been mentioned in shows that Leah is on vacation.

Plus, Leah has posted vacation packing photos a couple of times on her social media pages.

Is Leah married ? Non of my business , just never knew ?

Honored Contributor

I guess somebody has to get excited about the clothes they're selling! 

Honored Contributor

Host bashing is a tired issue.  Plus the exaggeration is ranking up to the top of the scale.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@On It wrote:

@CABRIT wrote:

Actually, that's not strong enough!  Some of the hosts were shrieking, oohing & aaghing,

OMG etc etc!  Jennifer calmed down, but Mary, Carolyn were over the top!  I know I could change the channel etc, but I'm under the weather, so I've been watching the fashion. Gary Goben of Denim & Co could teach them all a lesson!  And finally, what's with all the fawning over vendors?  OK, I've complained enough, but I've been a customer s8nce 1989, so I've seen the best over the years.  Where's Leah today, she wouldn't behave that way? 

Plus, Leah has posted vacation packing photos a couple of times on her social media pages.

I heard yes, she is married but keeps it on the down low. She was married and divorced while working on the Q years ago, and it became uncomfortable for her back in the days when they actually took callers. Notice they don't take many callers anymore. 

@Effie54   This is false.  There is no down-low.  Leah is not married.  Divorced years ago -- yes.

Frequent Contributor

@CABRIT   Leah has been on vacation. She said she'll be gone for two weeks. 

Trusted Contributor

The clothing is so boring, so they are just hyping it up.
Regular Contributor

I cannot agree enough.  I mute the tv turn on some music and watch.  Immediately turn off the TV when Alberti person starts selling women's clothing.   Shawn is the other hosts that is too distracting.  And is Everthing their favorites...?   Must have warehouses for closets and storage.   Shop on line get more information than most of the hosts give.  I used to enjoy fashion day and Tuesday Denim and Co mornings.    

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

She is pleasant ,gives information,  I can watch usually her whole show but agree it's very early.  She doesn't remind of a barker at a carnival or fair.

Regular Contributor

I did watch once.  Shawn was so annoying.  Leah was pleasant Leah... she must have a lot of patients to take Shawn that long.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Effie54 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@On It wrote:

@CABRIT wrote: