Trusted Contributor

Re: OMG NEW ONLINE CHECKOUT PROCESS!

I loathe the new checkout. It created more problems than I could imagine.

I WANT THE EXACT OLD ONE AVAILABLE NOW!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have placed a few orders with the new system....I have not had any issues.

Safari browser, MacBook Air.

Valued Contributor

I always use my Mastercard and never use easy pay. This new system has made both of those more difficult. I don't like it at all!

Esteemed Contributor

I  still don't like this new checkout format. In addition to my comments above, the "check order status" link has been deleted from the completed order page and only "view receipt" remains. I always like checking the status in case of errors. Now, another extra step is needed. 

Also, like @eddyandme mentioned, currently placed orders are showing up in the saved list in my cart. That's never happened and this invites me to question and ultimately check (again) a previously ordered item, avoiding a duplicate purchase, which is easy to assume with this default. 

@eddyandme wrote:

I HATE IT!  Have had problems with it from the get-go!

My latest problem is that sometimes, happening more often lately, things I ordered have been moved to things I'm holding.  First time this occurred, I figured I didn't hit place order so I ordered the item again!  Then noticed two orders for same thing and cancelled one.

Just this morning noticed something I placed an order on from ITKWD Wednesday, among others in my holding/not ordered section!

To add to this system's inconvenience, when ordering two of the same items, e.g., two sweatshirts in different colors, the back and forth from item page to order page seems so drag on.

I don't invite change; certainly don't appreciate this one!

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Agree with @Imaoldhippie .  There are a few changes, but easy to get through.  

i also think it is a nice improvement @Peaches McPhee  @Imaoldhippie .

much easier to get through with everything on one page. anything i need to change or adjust is all right there. sign in, put in password, one final page versus 6 clicks the old way.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Every time QVC makes changes to internet site, they always bomb! So gliches in new payment page is no surprise to me. Don't know what caliber of skill their tech people have but it's not impressive .  AND the mobile app is totally different from the PC app. There is no auto sync between the two. You would think that the raise in prices, shipping costs, lousy packaging and receipts glued to a return label would offset the cost of having a tech crew capable of  making site changes that work smoothly. As for those who call in orders, that is fine but I like to use Mr. Rebates which at least helps with shippping costs. Woman Frustrated

Super Contributor

I tried several times today to place an order for an item and I had to cancel it before it went through. It picks an credit card that IT wants to use, I don't have the option of changing size or payment options,  after trying to place an order twice I quit and didn't place a order.  I will be rethinking ordering from QVC in the future ... Not worth my time and effort.