Valued Contributor

OK - Enough is Enough with Christmas in July!

We are only a little over 2 weeks into July and I am SICK of this Christmas in July - all day and all night programming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  QVC - you have become worse than the department stores with all this holiday seasons starting so early and customers complaining....truthfully I'm sure the employees of QVC also complain when they go to a Target or whatever.

Respected Contributor

Re: OK - Enough is Enough with Christmas in July!

I myself do not like all the Christmas hoopla but there are people out there that enjoy it so I just change the channel when that is all there is.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

I'm sure a lot of us are, but after working in retail for over 20 years at a high end store, it's makes them a lot of money.

Trusted Contributor

I think HSN is having a gem day tomorrow.  I don't watch the Christmas shows either.  

Respected Contributor

I, too, am really tired of Christmas in July!  I prefer Christmas in December!  It's just too much!  I change the channel too!

Trusted Contributor

Are you under the (mistaken) impression that QVC exists to entertain you and alleviate your boredom?

QVC has Christmas in July because it brings in a lot of money -- way more than you will ever spend here.  Since QVC exists to make a profit rather than structur its programming to suit you, guess which wins out in the end?

Respected Contributor

I enjoy it

Respected Contributor

They do it every year soooooooooo ...

Valued Contributor

KYToby........that is a real snotty reply - yes, I do know they are in business - duh - but they can and should be respectful of the Christmas season.   Maybe YOU should learn to write nicer responses!

Regular Contributor

I like the Christmas programming. Christmas is not just a season its a frame of mind and its spirit is something people are supposed to live and practice 365.  There is programming I don't like but I don't post or comment that it shouldn't exist because I don't like it. I change the channel or pretend it doesn't exist. I don't know why there are people that attempt to prevent others from liking or having the things THEY like.