Occasional Contributor

November Easy Pay Page is Lost in Space

Since 31 Oct, the IT folks have managed to take a functional Order Status page and turn it upside down and inside out. On the old Order Status page, I could see the item number. Not on the "new and improved page". I have to open the order review to find the item number. On the old Order Status page, I could click on the title line of each item and it would direct me to the actual page for that item. Not anymore. When I click on the title line now, it opens up my order, which is not what I wanted to see at all. I order almost daily and I am accustomed to clicking through the pages to check on the shipping status. With the new format, it's hit and miss. Several times I have clicked to go to the next page and all I see is "No more orders". WTH is up with that? I have pages and pages of orders! I have yet to access my Easy Pay lists since 31 Oct. It simply won't work, regardless of what I click on. I've tried by order and by month. All I get is a revolving circle of bars and then after a minute or so, a yellow banner appears at the top of the page stating that a webpage is slowing the page down. Seriously? QVC is the only page I have opened. Explain that nonsense! It asks me if I want to stop the page or wait. I've tried both options. Neither worked. If I sit and wait long enough, I eventually see a payment page for December in the shadows, but the payments start on 24 December! It's in the background and that stupid revolving circle of bars is still revolving, so I can't click on anything else on the page. I literally have to close the QVC tab and open a new tab. All I want to do is access my Easy Pay list for November to make some early payments. Sadly, I cannot find the page anymore to make that happen. And lest anyone think it's my browser, please know that I have tried Chrome and Internet Explorer with the same results as my usual browser, Firefox. I have even shut my computer down and restarted it. Nothing. The Customer Service person I talked to was unaware there were any issues with the new format. ???? I cannot be the only QVC customer who called to complain. She said she would forward my comments to "Management". I doubt anything will be done. QVC has gone to Hell in a handbasket this year. They don't seem to care much about Customer Service anymore. After 26 years, I am considering taking my business elsewhere. IMHO, they should fire the entire IT department. They are the most inept bunch ever and clearly not working together!

Honored Contributor

Re: November Easy Pay Page is Lost in Space

I find it to be way more user friendly.  I have never needed to know an item number for something I ordered but if I did one click on the item from the order page will within seconds have the item number. 

I can get the actual page of the item by clicking on the line of the item. 

One click on easy pay and they come up - so easy.

I have never needed to see all the info on an order at once and the old page was just to cluttered.

Maybe because of the pages and pages of all the orders the screen locks up.  

Honored Contributor

Haven't experienced your problems yet, but have quite a few others. 

One most annoying is for some months I have had to repeatedly sign in whenever I go to a different page and again before I can post my comment?  That's twice on the same page!

Esteemed Contributor

Once a payment has been charged to your method of payment card, it drops off.  The date you are charged that payment depends on when the item was shipped.

Cogito ergo sum