QVC Customer Care

Re: Not really digging the negative banter between hosts and guests

Honored Contributor

Shall we discusss overuse of the term 'bullying'... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wanted to see more about that Fire Tablet, but the Q host appeared to have something else in mind and it was not describing a tablet/ereader.  That Particular Host seemed to be annoyed with the co-presentor.  It is none of my beeswax who she has a problem with, so I wish she would not do her sarcasm/jabs while a product  presentation is going forth.   Her manner and words were not appropriate, not at all.  This will probably be zapped by the message police.  It is hard to describe and not be unkind to the QVC Hostess.  Anyway, this was the first time I have watched Q in months, and I do not expect to watch again anytime soon.  AND, I did not purchase the darn tablet from QVC.  If I do bu y one, it will be from Amazon.  No host with attitude there.

Honored Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan  - Can you give me the item number so I can watch the video please?

Respected Contributor

i saw it live.

those two always rib each other

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Contributor

I'm getting tired of most of the hosts...or at least the ones I usually see.  I love Leah on Sat.mornings and Carolyn G  They've never replaced Lisa Robertson (if you have watched many years you will know her) with anyone else that had her poise and grace in presenting and still could be funny (not sarcastic)

Regular Contributor

Here's a novel idea, why doesn't she just not do the "friendly" banter and stick to information on the product being presented?  It's always debatable if it's wit sarcasm, whatever.  Then, here, it's a post about a suggestion and the same ones saying "what and what do you mean?" every.time.