Honored Contributor

Re: Northern nights down blankets

I've got a taupe and a lavender which are just about worn out.  I use them year-round.  I'd love a teal color. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Since this is the suggestion area, please add another vote for teal!

by my count that's 4 of us that bought ours all around the same time? that's a pretty good testament for how well they were made then.....admittedly part of the reason mine has held up so well is because of a shorter season of use where I live.

I only put that blanket on the bed when the weather cools. We have summer here 6 months and I use the thinnest possible bed covering during that time.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Another vote here for solid colors! I've had my ivory color one for about 4 years and desperately need another. I vote for neautral beiges and primary colors for a pop in the bedroom! 

Respected Contributor

I love the down blankets, but while we are at it, I would like the down duvets to return. 

Honored Contributor

Great request @bridal_diva

And I'll add one of my own. Make them better quality.

We have one that has got to be a decade old or more, and the quality of the materials stitching, and the way it holds it's down is so much better than the newer ones (probably 5 years old at least) are. 

I honestly don't think I'll ever buy another one, simply based on the lack of quality of the newer ones we have.

Contributor

Please also bring back Malden Mills fleece blankets

Regular Contributor

Mine is sage green, but clearly on it's last legs. I would love seaglass, or light taupe to compliment all the northern nights sheets I have purchased. I would also love it if they

" oversize" them somewhat. Glad to see others are wanting them back as well!Heart

Occasional Contributor

They are bringing them back in October, showed them in the Insider. I also wished for sage green....sorry. I have also had several of them for years.

Respected Contributor

These blankets provide a wonderful lightweight cover when the weather gets warmer.

I definitely would buy a couple more if more choices were available.

Frequent Contributor

Love my NN down blankets;  IVORY PLEASE!!!