Regular Contributor

Re: No to QVC/Facebook…..No to QVC period!

Totally agree. Will be done with QVC. Will NOT join the Facebook page. It's the same nonsense that's shown on TV. Poor decision on QVC's part - you will be losing quite a few potential customers.

Trusted Contributor

ITA!  What a poor decision.  Nothing is going to get me onto that poisonous platform.

I wonder if this was a decision by the new CEO.  

Respected Contributor

I am super sad...This is the only form of any social media, (if you call it that) I use...Another form of control over us, either join FB or you will lose the folks you have come to chat with about your products..Sorry Q not a game I will play...

Respected Contributor

Bad decision, QVC.  Not only do you wipe out years of friendship that we've developed--you force us into revealing our real names when we post.

Valued Contributor

@geezerette, I'm not seeing that banner. I see one that basically welcomes people to the board.

This all makes me very sad. I don't post nearly as much as I used to but have been on here for many, many years. I'm not on FB. I wish they'd realize, or care, that not everyone wants to be.

Contributor

Wow, what a bummer.  I just found these forums and was really excited to join in on the conversations.  I am a big fan of online forums and am so dissmayed that everything has turned to Facebook or Instagram.  I prefer forums for thoughtful, articulate posts on a wide range of subjects.  Oh, well.  I guess I won't be making those purchases based on recommendations I receive here.  

Honored Contributor

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@geezerette, I'm not seeing that banner. I see one that basically welcomes people to the board.

This all makes me very sad. I don't post nearly as much as I used to but have been on here for many, many years. I'm not on FB. I wish they'd realize, or care, that not everyone wants to be.

@Qgirl26 

Then type "Blog" in the main QVC search bar.  That will take you to a page explaining the new situation.

Valued Contributor

@geezerette, I'll give that a try. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

What a huge disappointment! Facebook QVC websites in no way compare with this QVC forum. There is a wealth of very good information on diverse subjects on the QVC forum. The QVC websites on Facebook that I have seen are mostly for product advertising, and there is already too much of that. I am much more inclined to read what QVC customers write than read or watch a biased QVC advertisement on Facebook. I feel that deleting this forum is a very poor business decision. Many customers come to this site to read the comments and often purchase something at the same time. I have seen a few comments that needed to be deleted, and they were. Overall, the people who participate in this forum are respectful, thoughtful, and considerate of other opinions. Please reconsider getting rid of the QVC forum. 

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@Qgirl26 

Then type "Blog" in the main QVC search bar.  That will take you to a page explaining the new situation.

So they are hiding the decision, only those that enter the magic word know?