Honored Contributor

No need for delayed order phone calls

QVC,

There is no need to call or leave a message about a delayed order.

And here's why:

Not one single bit of identifying information was included in the message.  No number, no description, no date, nothing.

It's pretty hard to see how these phone calls are anything but a waste of time for QVC and for the customer.  

This is not the first time I've received one of these.  They seem so pointless.

I check my order status frequently online.  The phone call adds nothing to what I already know.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: No need for delayed order phone calls

You're right.  What's the point of a call that doesn't say anything?  Perhaps QVC isn't aware that customers often have more than one pending purchase...LOL   

Respected Contributor

Wow, I’ve never gotten a phone call - only email.

No, I don’t think I would want any more calls (from anybody) Hahahaha !!!

Valued Contributor

is 'delayed', the same as an order sitting 'in processing' for 5 or more days?

the phone calls are not needed. i can't speak for everyone, but i know when a package should arrive. receiving a phone call really only just adds insult to injury, if you know what i mean.

as my grandmother would say "some people (in this case, a company) have to learn the hard way.

think all of the retail stores that have and will close. they were so bent on doing things in a way that turned shoppers away, from poor customer service, long lines, being out of stock on whatever the most popular size is constantly, etc.

and instead of manning up and taking responsibility, they blame amazon - who isn't in the retail arena, but has products in stock and ships orders in a timely manner. hmmm,