Respected Contributor

@VMK the money will take a few weeks to show on your account.

Respected Contributor

I used the Rakuten app on sunday and was able to order through QVC, however I just a test on my phone and it is directing me to install the QVC app - strange thing is I already have the QVC app installed on my phone. I tried Rakuten using my desktop and I was able to order through QVC. There must be some type of glitch with the mobile app.

Trusted Contributor

Here’s what I get- says 1% but then says it doesn’t offer it on mobile purchases. This is from my iPad.

2D19C87C-B586-4811-9B5F-4E8882DFA261.jpeg

New Contributor

I'm on an android device and I get the message on the Rakuten app that QVC is no longer offering cash back on mobile. I was able to order with cash back this morning on my PC. This is beyond frustrating. I do most of my shopping from my phone and have been enjoying the cash back perk. If this is not a glitch of some kind please reconsider this decision, QVC. This is disappointing. 

Occasional Contributor
Good news! I was able to log on to QVC through Rakuten today! It could be that they were hacked and had to straighten it all out. I am very happy. I do not like the QVC app at all! It is very difficult to use and bounces you around. It should be exactly like their website but isn’t.
Honored Contributor

i sign into rakuten on my laptop, click on qvc, and it takes me to qvc.

no issues, but i dont use the apps.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Callie923 wrote:

I'm on an android device and I get the message on the Rakuten app that QVC is no longer offering cash back on mobile. I was able to order with cash back this morning on my PC. This is beyond frustrating. I do most of my shopping from my phone and have been enjoying the cash back perk. If this is not a glitch of some kind please reconsider this decision, QVC. This is disappointing. 

@Callie923 you can still use your cellphone, just go through the Rakuten website on your phone instead of the app and then select QVC.

Honored Contributor

I can use Rakuten on my laptop for QVC but I get a message when using on my phone that QVC no longer takes Rakuten on mobile phone.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky if you are using your cell phone you have to go through Rakuten's website - not the app and use your cell phone as a computer. Then you can get your rebate with QVC. The mobile app is working, but the website is still allowing QVC rebates. 

Honored Contributor

I almost never use Rakuten anymore for any shopping.  Percentage is too low.  I use BeFrugal where QVC is 5%.