Occasional Contributor
When I tried to go to QVC’s site via the Rakuten app last night, it would not work. Each time I clicked on QVC as the “store” I wanted to shop at, QVC would redirect me to use their app. A note from Rakuten popped up saying that the merchant (QVC) wanted me to leave Rakuten.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is QVC no longer participating in the ebate program? I’ve used them for years and received a good bit of money back. I would hate it if this partnership has ended. It will certainly curtail a lot of my shopping. Does anyone else know anything about this change?
Honored Contributor

@Expo 

It may be a problem with the app, I don't use the app and just went to Rakuten to try it and it worked just fine for me.

But the rebate for QVC today is only 1%.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Thank you!
I am having the same issue on the Rakuten app and the Rakuten website. It is not working. Each time I go to “QVC” as the store on Rakuten, I am asked to be redirected to the QVC app. A note pops up saying that the merchant (QVC) wants me to leave Rakuten. Is QVC no longer participating with Ebates/Rakuten? Please let me know.

Same here. Did not work with Rakuten app or the website. So disappointed!

New Contributor

I’ve have had the same problem and it started yesterday. Tried today and same thing happens.... wants you to leave Rakuten site. Don’t know what’s up with this.

Respected Contributor

I'm on a PC with the Chrome browser and I was just not able to log into Rakuten, find QVC with a 1% cash back offer, and launch the QVC page from the Rakuten site.

I tested it on Safari on my iPhone and was able to visit Rakuten in the Safari browser (I have never downloaded their app), find QVC, and click the button to launch QVC. From there, it opened QVC in Safari and forced me to the QVC app, but it never sent me back. It looks like if I had not had the QVC app on my phone, the site would have forced me to download it to use Rakuten, which is a big negative from me.

Also, Mr Rebates has 3% cash back now. It also forced the app open instead of Safari, which is new behavior as of this week. I used it over the weekend and it did not force me to the app.

Trusted Contributor

I use Mr Rebates and yesterday it forced me to QVC app.  I HATE their app!  

Respected Contributor

I was redirected after several trys to Install the  Q App. with Mr. Rebates and also tried Shop at Home and the same situation.  Evidently  , Rakuten is the same from posts? I inquired  about the issue to both Mr. Rebates and Q CS via email.  No reply ,but sounds like Qs end. Both were 3% today which I actually ordered  the item from Tatcha  on line directly instead with 5% rebate and free ship for $25.

Tried HSN and Macy's and the usual Rebate Web page. I turned on my old  slow laptop and it was the usual system. so wonder if Android pads and phones is an issue? If not corrected ,I will definitely be shopping around. Very puzzling  and annoying.

New Contributor

I am also hving difficulty with Rakuten/QVC. I went to Rakuten.com to order via QVC. However, the cashback never showed on my Rakuten account. Check your account.