Honored Contributor

Although I rarely use Poo-Pourri, I’m a big fan of Shoe-Pourri. I have always purchased it through QVC because their two-bottles-for $20-$25 was a good price. Now I see that QVC no longer sells this package.  The only way I can get Shoe-Pourri through QVC currently is to order a set of one bottle of Shoe-Pourri and one bottle of Poo-Pourri, (the latter I wouldn’t use up in 12+ months).

Please QVC, reconsider dropping this product as a stand-alone. I just had to order it from the Poo-Pourri website. Lucky for me I found a coupon as well. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

Re: No More Shoe-Pourri, QVC?

Try Amazon

Honored Contributor

you can purchase it directly from their website plus get free shipping on an order of $19.95+. i love both the shoepourri and poopourri. recently traveled with both.

check out retailmenot for a 20% off coupon also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I have never heard of it, so thanks everyone!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I know there are other places it can be bought; I just purchased from their website and found a coupon.  But QVC’s price was good. Amazon’s price is not good IMO compared to either the Poo-Pourri website or QVC’s previous price. I can also buy the small size from BBB at a price that is 50% more expensive than the regular size.  Also not a good deal.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, if you ordered directly from the Poo-Pourri site and got two 4 oz. bottles for $29.90 and used the Retailmenot 20% off coupon, that would be around $24 and you'd get free shipping.

At least that way you'd have just the product you want and not one you don't.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

Well, if you ordered directly from the Poo-Pourri site and got two 4 oz. bottles for $29.90 and used the Retailmenot 20% off coupon, that would be around $24 and you'd get free shipping.

At least that way you'd have just the product you want and not one you don't.

That’s exactly what I did do, @Venezia, before I posted the OP.  I’d still rather order it from QVC if they would choose to still carry it.

Hard to do a “catchy” spot for stinky shoes and socks though, as opposed to a “cute” promo for going potty. I guess.

Valued Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Although I rarely use Poo-Pourri, I’m a big fan of Shoe-Pourri. I have always purchased it through QVC because their two-bottles-for $20-$25 was a good price. Now I see that QVC no longer sells this package.  The only way I can get Shoe-Pourri through QVC currently is to order a set of one bottle of Shoe-Pourri and one bottle of Poo-Pourri, (the latter I wouldn’t use up in 12+ months).

Please QVC, reconsider dropping this product as a stand-alone. I just had to order it from the Poo-Pourri website. Lucky for me I found a coupon as well. 

Zulily is selling single 2oz. bottles for $9.99 today. Not sure if it's a good deal, just made me think of your post.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

Zulily is selling single 2oz. bottles for $9.99 today. Not sure if it's a good deal, just made me think of your post.

Thank you for thinking of me, @LUVNLIFE :-)

BBB has the 2 oz bottles for $9.99 and I have bought it there when desperate. The 4 oz bottles are less than $15 right now, so IMO the 2 oz bottles are pretty overpriced compared to the 4 oz.