New Contributor

Re: No Caroline and Dan. No more orders.

They have lost us. Bad, bad move QVC. Also, a chicken ****** way of doing it.

Whoevere is making the decision there needs to go. 

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife    As you say, it's standard procedure for corporations to offer retirement incentives to those eligible as part of a workforce reduction.

Dan is set in his ways and may not like the idea of change but the offer was too good to pass up.  Wife may have been an influencer.  Once he adjusts, and he will adjust, he'll love being his own man.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

QVC has turned into a bottom line company. Just look at their prices. All they care about are profits.

Honored Contributor

@Robb2023 wrote:

They have lost us. Bad, bad move QVC. Also, a chicken ****** way of doing it.

Whoevere is making the decision there needs to go. 

@Robb2023    Its foolish to make such a statement when you don't know the details.  Many QVC folks will retire and live happily ever after.  You don't know what incentives were iffered, especially for those eligible for retirement.

Super Contributor

I can do without Jane Tracey and Shawn and a few others but not Carolyn and Dan...whats next > I wont be around anymore after today This past holiday Qvc was nothing but disappointments with my orders , delayed shipping , wrong thing rec'd  No return labels.. time for me to move on too 

Honored Contributor

@Robb2023 wrote:

QVC has turned into a bottom line company. Just look at their prices. All they care about are profits.

@Robb2023    Why else do you think they're in business?

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

And they kept Shawn and Jane....go figure! 

@Effie54    Shawn and Jane either were not eligible for or rejected retirement.

@Kachina624 

I can't find where they were offered retirement incentives.....the post that someone shared supposedly from Dan did not infer it was his choice at all.

Where did you see that?

My DH school offers early retirement incentives to get the top tier pay teachers out.

Agreed! I read the FB posts and they couldn't come right out and say they were,let go, but they insinuated it. It did not sound as if it was their decision. They were both blindsided. 

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Kachina624 

I can't find where they were offered retirement incentives.....the post that someone shared supposedly from Dan did not infer it was his choice at all.

Where did you see that?

My DH school offers early retirement incentives to get the top tier pay teachers out.

Agreed! I read the FB posts and they couldn't come right out and say they were,let go, but they insinuated it. It did not sound as if it was their decision. They were both blindsided. 

waitimg to hear from Pat James. She was very close to Dan, she must be heartbroken by the news much like the rest of us. I am shock and disbelief. Whoever is making decisions needs to be replaced.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Kachina624 

Where did you see that?

waitimg to hear from Pat James. She was very close to Dan, she must be heartbroken by the news much like the rest of us. I am shock and disbelief. Whoever is making decisions needs to be replaced.

@Reever 

I highly doubt Pat would say anything publicly.

But she will have to change her Facebook profile photo.

If she stays.

Honored Contributor

@Peabelly  Not QVC but the company that owns Q and HSN.