Respected Contributor

New shipping is just too expensive!

If you're only ordering one thing - or two - it's not too bad. But when you're ordering 5 things - or more - it's just outrageous. Maybe the Q would consider free shipping when the order is over $100. Or even $5 for the whole order.

Super Contributor

Re: New shipping is just too expensive!

I only ever order one thing at a time, very very rarely two when when it's "buy more save more". I like the new shipping pricing.

Esteemed Contributor

I only buy one or two items at a time so this works for me. I like the new shipping prices.

Honored Contributor

I'm another who rarely orders more than one or two of an item. And I also rarely return anything. So the new shipping works for me. What I do resent, however, (and it's causing me to think twice about ordering from QVC in the future) is how they have jacked up the pricing to cover the shipping cost "reduction".{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

OP, that's an excellent idea, but l think unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears. As long as there are still enough customers who accept the new policy, it will continue.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I just removed the 4 items in my cart. I know I won't be ordering as much as I used to.

Thanks everyone for replying!

Honored Contributor

Add me to the pleased list. I almost never buy more than one item at a time - more like one every month or so.

I don't even care a whole lot that they no longer return the first (lower) shipping cost. It's more than 2 years since I made a return.

Compared to Amazon, who, while they do ship faster and are great for those who buy a lot, actually costs far more than QVC for the random purchaser like me.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes it works for me, most times it doesn't... But oh boy, for some folk the Q can do no wrong, and anything they chose to do would be just fine...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Krimpette said:

I'm another who rarely orders more than one or two of an item. And I also rarely return anything. So the new shipping works for me. What I do resent, however, (and it's causing me to think twice about ordering from QVC in the future) is how they have jacked up the pricing to cover the shipping cost "reduction".{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Has anyone noticed that the special prices are not always that special. it seems like when things are at a special price they are only four or five dollars less than the original price. however some things like the Little Giant Ladder was a good Today special value price as well as the pole tree trimmer. Otherwise if there's a bag or shoes on a special value it's not worth it. usually when something is on special like shoes or clothes the shipping takes it right back to the original price. I always check to see how much discount of the product is and compare that to what it is with the shipping charge. I like the $3 shipping on clothes but watch carefully what I am buying. I rarely return my denim and company tops and pants. I rarely order shoes because I know I will have to return them and I don't want to pay for the return.
New Contributor

I ordered three sets of the exact same sheets & paid $15.00 shipping! It used to be reduced on all except the first one!!