New shape for lock n lock!

[ Edited ]

Hi! I have recently threw out all my Tupperware(used to sell it 30 years ago!)and I now have a lock n lock kitchen! I'm in love with this product! But I have an idea....a corner shaped piece, so as to continue around a L shaped pantry! In 2 sizes to stack, like others....this would be fantastic, so as to save space, and not have to put one in front of the other! Just a thought...thank you!  

****edited to remover personal information (posters name)

Honored Contributor

Re: New shape for lock n lock!

Trusted Contributor

@mommanash

I wish I had the Tupperware that you threw out!  I'm a Tupperware junkie.  I mostly collect the vintage Tupperware.  I like Lock n Lock, but I reach for my Tupperware every time.

Trusted Contributor

I still have my Tupperware Popcorn  bowl. It's the one the that has the lid with the holes so you can tip it upside down and shake all the unpop corn out.

Luv-The-Q you probably remember this one. It's  40 years old.

Respected Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

@mommanash

I wish I had the Tupperware that you threw out!  I'm a Tupperware junkie.  I mostly collect the vintage Tupperware.  I like Lock n Lock, but I reach for my Tupperware every time.

Had to laugh cuz I still have the old 4 pc cannister set that I "burp" and use for my flour, sugar and ground coffee once it's opened.  Years ago the fourth one "kind of melted" bc it got too close to the stove!  I also have some 1.5 cup containers I used to use for leftovers (in yellow) but I rarely use those bc I can't see through those to see what leftovers I have left over and by the time I do that they have usually gone bad!