New Contributor

Re: New item listing format?

It is very difficult to find new items with the new format. The old format showed you immediately what items were brand-new and you could scroll down to see them. The new format makes it very difficult to go to the brand-new items quickly. Is there something you can do to  make it easier to see new items that have just been put on the website? 

Contributor

Hello Miss Eva,

I have to agree. I do not like this new format at all. it is slower to find items and The fade in and out thingy is annoying, just like HSN's site.Why can't they leave it alone? I thought my computer was having issues, but it was all the changes occurring. QVC should post a message on the homepage to let customers know what is happening. I truely do not care for this upgrade. As you can read...I am not alone in this. Does QVC Corporate care about these opinions? Just wondered if they would ever put things back. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

we get traffic to our website at work but we can't always tell where they went, we are working on tracking where they click on the website. This change probably has something to do with that.
Trusted Contributor

Oh, I didn't even notice the change and my videos work fine
Valued Contributor

I agree, I hate it!!!  You also got rid of the compare products box, which makes my job of making a good decision almost impossible.  Please put it back the way it was!!!

Trusted Contributor

Not a fan of the new format.  I still miss being able to edit items in our cart!  We use to be able to do that.  Now, we have to delete, then add the item back.

Honored Contributor

QVC Eva, I'm so happy you mentioned the hovering feature.  I frequently try to reorder something I've been happy with by item number.  Just a picture will not do it for me, I want that same exact top or whatever. 

Contributor

I especially miss my ability to write notes to myself,like what I already bought for which relative/friend.  Many items I purchase multiples for-and hold onto them for gifting throughout the year. Now I can't see that info. Also I put in my wish list articles that aren't currently available in my size or color but that I do want to purchase when they become available. I would write down what color I had been waiting for, etc. This new method of arranging the Wish List sucks. As someone else said "don't fix what ain't broken". 

Super Contributor

I've said before, and will most likely say it again: Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Valued Contributor

DoxieMomma you need to look at the other thread about this very thing - taking away the Notes Section of the Wish List. You will see there lots of people complaining about this very fact, stating how much they used the Notes section. So check out that thread under Suggestion Box and voice your opinion.

I will NEVER understand why IT gets these ideas that are so frustrating.