Trusted Contributor

New Site Changes

[ Edited ]

Along with font and print sizes, the on-air screen graphics are very hard to read, way too lite and small even in HD.  I think a lot of changes need to be "tweeked"

I agree. Text is way too small on graphics. Size charts need to be shown on every item more frequently. Show necklaces but state if there is an extender & how long. State ring sizes earlier in presentation. State wrist size for fit early in presentation. Get through colors early . The designer and hosts can give details afterward. These suggestions come from items that sell out and I miss many opportunities to purchase items.

Valued Contributor

I wanted to order the Skechers tsv, I can tap and get the size I want. But, how on earth do you pick a color? Please don't tell me to tap, because I have. Also when watching the Q on tv, the white background on the info, is really rough on the eyes, and to small, ugh!!!! 

Respected Contributor

I agree.  I was watching the JAI show when I got home from work yesterday.  I had to get up from the chair and stand in front of the TV if I wanted to see the price.  Way too small and not a good color.

Contributor

I heartily agreed the graphics are way too small. Can not see the price. If something works why do they constantly try to change things. Are they  making the price screen small so we dont see the price and order more. Get with the program and please have a professional tech person who knows how to enhance screens.

Trusted Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Along with font and print sizes, the on-air screen graphics are very hard to read, way too lite and small even in HD.  I think a lot of changes need to be "tweeked"

@grandma2pkmh   I didn't want to say anything here but dislike this simple font and it's not bold enough!!!! and the song for the TSV was ...well kind of exciting to hear. It's now barely heard?

(bet they are trying a more modern sleek lined look..aka younger group maybe) ...I'm disliking the TV font and new start up to the TSV jingle! Why change a good thing IMO argh...too many changes w/even new hosts..just all too fast.

Looking at Q''s description on TV now at a Sun Joe and it's all just too small, even my husband noted that since I keep it on a lot. At least I don't need new glasses since it's not just me lol

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

Oh my gosh, the new graphic is way to hard to see. Yor demographic is 40 and older. We need bigger font.

I don't feel like I should have to walk p to my TV to be able to see the price.

Easy pay (or none) is in the tiniest little boxes it is unreadable.

PLEASE go back to what it was. BIG letters. Please, and thank you.

Respected Contributor

I changed to watching HSN when the font changed. It bothers my eyes trying to focus very long on it.

They need it back to bigger on QVC’s font or at least bold it as well.

When they fix it I will come back.

Enjoy Curtis Stone on HSN today and ordered his Durapan Bakeware Set that fits the Breville ovens. I have his sheet pans and frying pans as well.  I love all his cookware and bakeware. Food slides right out and they all wash easily.

Respected Contributor

I changed to watching HSN when the font changed on QVC. It bothers my eyes trying to focus very long on it. I am 69 years old and not all watching have good eyes.

They need it back to bigger on QVC’s font or at least bold it as well.

When they fix it I will come back.

Enjoy Curtis Stone on HSN today and ordered his Durapan Bakeware Set that fits the Breville ovens. I have his sheet pans and frying pans as well.  I love all his cookware and bakeware. Food slides right out and they all wash easily.