Regular Contributor

Re: New Lock & Lock Item Request

[ Edited ]

Target has some larger containers with silicone seals in them.  Or, at least they had them a year ago.   I also have a dog food container I got on Amazon that has a silicone seal.  They aren't Lock & Lock, but still good quality.

Personally, I'd like to see the set of small nestable rectangles that all fit the same lid again - and/or some of the old squares that came in a set of 1, 2, and 3 cup sizes.  I'd like some sizes that would be good to store soups and frozen fruits, etc in the freezer.  I'd also like more of the smaller and medicum size pantry pieces.  I think I'm going to have to order the set they have now, but I don't like that they are different widths, and I could honestly do without the flip top lids and the larger 10cup size - I already have enough of those. 

Trusted Contributor

I have a couple with handles that are the 9 X 13 size.  I don't use them in the kitchen, I use them for things under the bathroom sink.  I also have three square one with handles and inside dividers.  I removed the dividers and use them for storage of items.  I was going to give a couple of the square ones as gifts, until I realized how useful they were!  They each have their designated items inside, and keep me from having a bunch of little things all over the bottom of the sink cabinet.

I would like to see small, stackable square L&L for office/desk supplies.  I would also like to see small sizes to store all my electronic beauty devices such as the Tria laser, and the Clarisonic face brush, NuFace, etc.

After just going thru Irma I would like to store these items in water proof protection containers.

Any chance of getting these?