Respected Contributor

New Forum Very Hard On My Eyes

Too much white. Bad skinny font. Just bad for me. Anyone else having issues?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Forum Very Hard On My Eyes

These changes are not good for me either I always get a eyestrain after getting off here! So bad on so many levels..... I hate thi it stinks to high heaven.Woman Mad 

Regular Contributor

I agree. It also looks very "generic" and throwback. I was hoping for something a little more interesting. All the white just makes it look blah.
Esteemed Contributor

You are correct - way too much white - I wear glasses and have to put my nose on the screen to read tiny font..............I read a couple subject titles and then quit the QVC website.   This change is not worth my time and effort.

Honored Contributor

Yes, i find that true also, it does bother my eyes,i also wear glasses.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I agree, all the white is glaring to my eyes. The small print is hard to read. I can only only stay on for a short while and then I get eyestrain. This new format is very frustrating for me.
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am also having a difficult time with the new format; liked the old one better and I don't think it's a case of not liking change. On a positive note: maybe if it's giving me eyestrain or annoying to use I can make more productive use of my time by stepping away from my computer! Tried to insert an emoticon and they were so teeny that I couldn't figure out which one to use. Clear sign for me to get it in gear and get off of the computer. Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

You cn make the text larger.  Go into My Settings>Preferences>Display>Text Size.  Select extra large, then scroll down to click on the select or save red button. 

I've done that and it makes a world of difference.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I, on the contrary, find it very readable and contemporary. Much better to have lots of white space for clarity and I find the font very easy to read.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can't change the white, but here's how you can change your font size on all posts you read or write.

Hover your mouse cursor over your name.

Click My Settings.

Click Preferences.

Click Display under Preference Options.

Scroll to Text size and click the button for X-Large.

Scroll down and click SAVE.

Font Size.JPG