Occasional Contributor

Re: Need variety of morning host

I agree on the hosts, but the Monday night ones. I am tired to looking at Shawn and Amy.

Occasional Contributor

I agree on the Monday night crew. Do not watch at all.

Valued Contributor

I think Leah is probably the best host QVC has.I could watch her every morning. She speaks clearly,doesn't feel a need to talk about herself,and discusses the product she is presenting,with all the information you will need ,to make a pyrchase.I watch for information,not hosts trying to dance,tell family stories,or show off..I think Leah could teach some of the other hosts how to present themselves on camera!! Lets not forget,QVC sells ,therefore Leah must do very well at her job,because they are putting her on more often.

Esteemed Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

I like Leah a lot, but I'm wondering what's going on that they are featuring her so much.  It's becoming a tad of over-saturation.  I totally agree about bringing back the team of Gabrielle and Katie McGee.  They were so enjoyable to watch.

I think the reason they are featuring her so much is that someone started a thread awhile back about how fabulous she was and that they felt they would like to see more of her. So QVC put her on more frequently and now customers are complaining that she is on too much. I have seen this over and over. You all complain about something, QVC makes the change, and then you are unhappy about that as well. These are just hosts. Are there not more important things we could be spending our time complaining about like global warning maybe?Smiley Happy

@RealtyGal2 

That wasn't very nice. Everyone can talk about or complain about whatever they want (within the guidelines). If you don't like what's being discussed, you can always move on to another thread or start your own thread.

Valued Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

I don't have a problem with Leah, at all, because I think she is a fantastic, well prepared and likable host, but I have a problem with having to watch Carolyn Gracie practically every morning, or turn the channel, which I do.  Way too much Carolyn on primetime, and why is she never put on QVC2?  Even my husband who is in the room drinking our morning coffee and reading newspaper cringes when she comes on; can't believe how unprepared she is and how she stumbles around all the time, making mistakes.  Too many great new hosts who should be on QVC Main prime time.  Really had  a problem when they interrupted the "all-day" jewelry show with 2 hours in the morning of Carolyn and the D&C guy.

Carolyn Gracie???

Valued Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I never see Courtney Cason anymore  and I really really like her

Please leave her where she is!!!

Valued Contributor

@Reva wrote:

I can't wait to see some of the new overnight hosts on during the day.  I think Ali Carr is very good, as well as Katrina Szish and Rochelle McCray.  Leah is a good host but it's nice to mix things up.  I also liked Katie McGee and Gabrielle together in the mornings.  Also like to see different hosts for Gourmet holiday shows.  They seem to be stuck on Alberti and Rachel now.  

Love, love, love Ali Carr!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

I like Leah a lot, but I'm wondering what's going on that they are featuring her so much.  It's becoming a tad of over-saturation.  I totally agree about bringing back the team of Gabrielle and Katie McGee.  They were so enjoyable to watch.

I think the reason they are featuring her so much is that someone started a thread awhile back about how fabulous she was and that they felt they would like to see more of her. So QVC put her on more frequently and now customers are complaining that she is on too much. I have seen this over and over. You all complain about something, QVC makes the change, and then you are unhappy about that as well. These are just hosts. Are there not more important things we could be spending our time complaining about like global warning maybe?Smiley Happy

@RealtyGal2 

That wasn't very nice. Everyone can talk about or complain about whatever they want (within the guidelines). If you don't like what's being discussed, you can always move on to another thread or start your own thread.

Agree with you @Daisy Sunflower .  Her comment was rude. @RealtyGal2  should have passed this thread up.

New Contributor

I love Dan! I’m missing a regular Morning Show format. Tired of endless fashion and beauty shows at that time slot.

Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Remember when Pat and Dan Hughes hosted every weekday morning?  That act wore thin.

@ValuSkr  I do remember the morning show and how Dan and Pat would read the USA Today newspaper and tell us the current events. A blast from the past! 😄