Trusted Contributor

Re: Need variety of morning host

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

I like Leah a lot, but I'm wondering what's going on that they are featuring her so much.  It's becoming a tad of over-saturation.  I totally agree about bringing back the team of Gabrielle and Katie McGee.  They were so enjoyable to watch.

I think the reason they are featuring her so much is that someone started a thread awhile back about how fabulous she was and that they felt they would like to see more of her. So QVC put her on more frequently and now customers are complaining that she is on too much. I have seen this over and over. You all complain about something, QVC makes the change, and then you are unhappy about that as well. These are just hosts. Are there not more important things we could be spending our time complaining about like global warning maybe?Smiley Happy

If QVC is basing their scheduling on the opinions of the relatively few people on this board, as opposed to their sales and viewership data, they truly have bigger problems than who's hosting when.Smiley LOL

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe that QVC management cares at all about what a handful of gabby customers and non-customers say about a host.

Only the moderators seem to care, if you go too far.

Regular Contributor

I agree. I am really tired of seeing Leah on all the time in the morning..

I am not a big fan of hers.  She seems a bit annoyed and "stuffy" at times with  some of the guests and not very friendly. 

Plus the clothes are getting very expensive unless you catch a sale.

I have been watching less and less of her shows.

They should put someone else on in the mornings for AM Style, they changed the other hosts on PM Style

Regular Contributor

That has nothing to do with it. They look at the sales made on the shows.  If it drops for an extended period of time they change the schedules up.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I don't believe that QVC management cares at all about what a handful of gabby customers and non-customers say about a host.

Only the moderators seem to care, if you go too far.

@Johnnyeager . Totally agree with your assessment. LOL

Sales is what QVC looks at.

Respected Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

I like Leah a lot, but I'm wondering what's going on that they are featuring her so much.  It's becoming a tad of over-saturation.  I totally agree about bringing back the team of Gabrielle and Katie McGee.  They were so enjoyable to watch.

I think the reason they are featuring her so much is that someone started a thread awhile back about how fabulous she was and that they felt they would like to see more of her. So QVC put her on more frequently and now customers are complaining that she is on too much. I have seen this over and over. You all complain about something, QVC makes the change, and then you are unhappy about that as well. These are just hosts. Are there not more important things we could be spending our time complaining about like global warning maybe?Smiley Happy

@RealtyGal2 Leah featured more on QVC has nothing to do with the few people who post on these forums saying how fabulous she is.

Contributor

I love that Leah is on more often.  

Honored Contributor

Leah has earned her moment in the spotlight.  But it won't last.  Soon enough, they'll move on to someone else.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have a problem with Leah, at all, because I think she is a fantastic, well prepared and likable host, but I have a problem with having to watch Carolyn Gracie practically every morning, or turn the channel, which I do.  Way too much Carolyn on primetime, and why is she never put on QVC2?  Even my husband who is in the room drinking our morning coffee and reading newspaper cringes when she comes on; can't believe how unprepared she is and how she stumbles around all the time, making mistakes.  Too many great new hosts who should be on QVC Main prime time.  Really had  a problem when they interrupted the "all-day" jewelry show with 2 hours in the morning of Carolyn and the D&C guy.

Valued Contributor

I never see Courtney Cason anymore  and I really really like her