Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need variety of morning host

[ Edited ]

With the death of BeautyIQ Courtney (and Elise) are scheduled for Q1 and Q2.

Courtney did a Q2 LOGO show last night.

Honored Contributor

Elise Ivy did an Isaac Mizrahi show just yesterday.

Respected Contributor

My wish is for new hosts to get more shifts.  Some of them are doing quite well.  Any time I tune in it seems like one of three hosts is on air: Jane T., Shawn or Amy S.  I would like to see and hear less of them, more of the talented new hires.

Super Contributor

I so agree with you! I cannot watch Leah for too long she has a hard time getting her words out she fumbles too much when talking about whatever she is presenting.. I like when they mix up the shows with different hosts morning, day or evening brings a fresher respective to each show. Yes, we need more variety using the same hosts for the same show becomes stale and therefore us the customer/viewers turn the channel.
Super Contributor

Bring Courtney Cason back to do fashion shows, love her sense of style and how she styles her clothes especially the Q clothing lines.
Valued Contributor

Haven't seen much of Gabrielle or Katie since Leah started doing AM Style on Mon/Fri.  I think I saw a promo w/Katie as the chat person (like Stacey does for ITKWD).  Maybe they're doing more on QVC2 or Beauty IQ?

Super Contributor

I can't wait to see some of the new overnight hosts on during the day.  I think Ali Carr is very good, as well as Katrina Szish and Rochelle McCray.  Leah is a good host but it's nice to mix things up.  I also liked Katie McGee and Gabrielle together in the mornings.  Also like to see different hosts for Gourmet holiday shows.  They seem to be stuck on Alberti and Rachel now.  

Super Contributor

@SimbaKitty wrote:

A lot of people may not agree with this post but l really can’t take another day of turning on my tv and seeing Leah Williams over and over again for what seems like hours.  I know she is a lot of people’s favorite and I do like her but only in small doses.  I wish they would give Gabrielle or Katie McGee some of these morning time slots on the main channel.  I find myself switching the channel more often.  I just need more variety I guess.  

Maybe switch your morning routine up (meditating, reading a book, working in the yard)...then tune into the afternoon or evening shows, then you'll see a different host.

Regular Visitor

I like shoes but I have to put it on mute if I want to watch while Jane is on. I have also grown tired of the way Jill drones on and on. Maybe I have been with QVC too long. Marybeth is still great but I can not watch David anymore at all. Shawn used to be ok but she has kinda dumbed it up lately. I want more product information and less opinion
Trusted Contributor

I think some of the new hosts are very good such as Ali, Katrina and Rachelle.  I miss seeing Kathy Pedrayas (not sure of spelling) as she was so good with the fashions.  I actually watch the show when she is on.  There are a couple that the new ones have surpassed in the last group.  I think it is a hard job and you have to be a talker, but one that can keep the viewer interested in what you are selling.  Too loud, and overtalking just are not good traits for the hosts and people start to complain and lose interest and change the channel. But there are always those viewers that just have their favorites and not everyone enjoy the same hosts. I think they could change up the morning show as it has been dull. I still enjoy Leah on the AM Style show and I think that she is hard to beat.