Contributor

Need to Inform Staff of Christmas Return Policy

I ordered 24 items on the early start of Christmas in July which began early on June 25, 2022. I have returned two of those items only to have them shipped back to me because QVC staff doesn't apparently know about the return poliicy at all. Not the early start nor the Christmas policy of returns by January 31, 2021. I strongly suggest Q workers need to become aware of the policies stated repeatedly by the Q hosts when selling Christmas items. I'm aggravated and am discontinuing any further holiday purchases. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Need to Inform Staff of Christmas Return Policy

@vmli    Are you positive the June dates were included in the official CIJ period?  I though CIJ started July 1st.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I could be wrong, but I vaguely remember that QVC had a few items like in the last week of June or so? I just remember that there were commercials for Christmas items, and I remember thinking that QVC seems to get earlier and earlier with Christmas. But I agree with @Kachina624 --normally, QVC doesn't start Christmas in July until July 1st. It's just on Christmas items or Christmas gifts. 

Respected Contributor

Did the items purchase qualify as Christmas in July items? I know the items I purchased are on Advance Order.

Trusted Contributor

@vmli 

What did you buy? Not all items sold by QVC were part of the Christmas in July promotion, only specially selected items.

qvc christmas in july 2022.JPG

Honored Contributor

They did start CIJ in June....but as posted....Not ALL items qualify....you gotta read the fine print and be sure.

If items WERE qualified for extended returns, contact the mods to get help straightening this out.

@vmli