Honored Contributor

Need slippers with a real heel

Please offer some slippers with a slight heel.  I just can't wear these flat styles.  I end up with a back ache because different muscles come into use.  I rarely go barefoot for the same reason.  LL Bean and Eddie Bauer do the same thing.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need slippers with a real heel

@depglass  Have you looked at Vionic slippers?  I had a pair for years of the mule slippers, not a heel but they have a bit of a lift and arch support.  I wore them endlessly recovering from a surgery several years back and I really liked them.  Good luck in your search.

Trusted Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Please offer some slippers with a slight heel.  I just can't wear these flat styles.  I end up with a back ache because different muscles come into use.  I rarely go barefoot for the same reason.  LL Bean and Eddie Bauer do the same thing.  

@depglass    I am the same way... I need a little heel and never wear a flat shoe.   For years I have purchased inexpensive slip on sandals from Boscovs...They are the Italian Shoemakers brand....made it Italy.   Probably the most comfortable shoe/slipper I own.  They are usually between 20 and 30 dollars.  

Respected Contributor

I am the same way. I never wear a flat. My slippers are Skechers with at least a 1 1/2 inch heel. Super comfortable. Most are on sale at their website.

Trusted Contributor

I wear Bzees shoes as slippers. They have a heel and an arch support. I wear the sandal styles in the summer and clogs in the winter. 

Frequent Contributor

I couldn’t agree more! I’ve been working at home well before the pandemic, for almost 2 years. In the winter, I wear Vionic slippers only, and they are extremely comfortable and wear well. In the summer I alternate with their flip-flops. I could not imagine walking around my house -weather working or doing chores without some type of supportive footwear.
Valued Contributor

Shopnational has slippers with heels on sale depglass