Honored Contributor

Need bras with larger and smaller band sizes

[ Edited ]

You've got plenty of different cup sizes but you don't carry the largest and smallest band sizes. I'd like to see some bras with both. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need bras with larger and smaller band sizes

Long ago 32 was easy to find.  I think Breezies did them too.  Could always go into B&M and get one.  Then weight shifted upward.....

A different world now.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a 32B, and it makes me mad. What's wrong, for example, with Breezies. They just exclude all women with a 32 band size. Surely there are just as many women with a small band size as are those with the humongous bands and cups! 

The reason you can't find 32B's is b/c if someone makes them, they're frantically snatched up! You would think that would be a sign that more small bands are needed!

Trusted Contributor

You might try your luck on eBay, sellers will sometimes carry hard to find bra sizes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why buy bras at QVC?

I, as well as my daughter and twogranddaughters buy Wacoal bras online at their website.

They come in any size you want and they have many styles to choose from.

My oldest granddaughter wears a 32DDD and that size is impossible to find elsewhere.  Wacoal has it.

Trusted Contributor

QVC isn't the ONLY place to buy bras. There are PLENTY of stores that sell bras. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Why buy bras at QVC?

I, as well as my daughter and twogranddaughters buy Wacoal bras online at their website.

My oldest granddaughter wears a 32DDD and that size is impossible to find elsewhere.  Wacoal has it.

Preach it 

Try looking for a G

Esteemed Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Why buy bras at QVC?

Preach it 

Try looking for a G

@Still Raining 

I wear a size G and purchase my bras from Cacique. They frequently have sales. I love their Comfort & Bliss line "lightly lined no wire bra".