Need a button/link to webmaster!

I love your website but---
I cannot find a webmaster contact item to report website problems. Where is it? http://www.qvc.com/content/iroa.qvc.pacific.html
This page is reloading constantly, jumping around, unreadable.
In the Kitchen with David, Items recently on air! Please fix it! Thanks, And put a link somewhere so we can instantly report things to help your web guys and gals. Just  trying to help

Respected Contributor

Re: Need a button/link to webmaster!

I don’t believe there is a direct link to the IT team. There should be.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sssaffron, I don't see the problem you describe, either at the link you posted or in items recently on air.   

A few posters had something similar and the usual "housekeeping" -- using a different browser, updating their browser software and extensions/addons, or clearing all cookies/cache/website data and quitting and relaunching the browser -- eliminated the problem.

(I know people are tired of hearing that, but sometimes it corrects the problem -- this website is inordinately, unreasonably sensitive to older cookies, cache, software, etc., and as far as I can tell they're not going to change so we have to work with it.)

As @Montana said, we don't have a way to directly contact IT support for the Q site.   We do have 3 options.

1 --You can (as you did) post in the "Suggestion Box" or "Customer Care," which are sub-forums the moderators have said they read.

Not a good idea to do both, because they usually delete duplicate threads since they have a policy prohibiting "crossposting duplicate threads in multiple forums."   

2 -- You also can directly send an email to the QVC Social Team, QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, and they will notify tech support.

3 -- Or, you can scroll to the bottom of any QVC page and click/tap "Email Us."   

image.jpeg

Then, when redirected to the contact screen, choose "Using QVC.com."     As soon as you select that option, you'll be prompted with the fields to supply your info.

image.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo

Thank you. I didn’t know of the alternate email method. ❤️

Honored Contributor

Many problems can be corrected by using a different browser.  Ive got three loaded and constantly switch between them.  I got to my #3 today before I could check the "click here" measurements on a garment.  The jumping has been in the system since we got the new format 3 years ago.  Apparently it can't be fixed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

After their last 'improvement' it became impossible for me to use this website.

I had to get a new tablet so I could continue to read and post.

The device I used before still works fine on every other website but this one.

Honored Contributor

Have you cleared your history and cache?  Is your computer system up to date?  Have you run your virus and malware protection lately?    Have you cleared your PC's extensions?  Have you cleaned out your cookies?  Do your cookies settings need adjusted?  Have you checked your CPU usage percentage to see if some other program can be closed?  If your laptop/PC is under warranty, have you called them to see if there something running in the background that needs cleared?

There are a few ways to get to IT....customer service, email Q, post in the Customer Care forum.  

IMO, I would never give the public a link to IT.  I worked with and in IT for decades and know that most of the errors/problems reported on these forums are user or user's system related.