Contributor

Need 18" Pocket Fitted Sheets

There is a TSV today that I would LOVE to order but the request for 18" pockets on the fitted sheet does not seem to be of value to QVC.  You show thick mattress pads or feather beds but these cannot be used without the extra width on the pocket.  I am feeling disappointed that other channels offer it as well as manufacturers so why not QVC?  There has been input from others on this so let's see how much QVC actually listens.  Linda - are you listening now that you represent Northern Nights?

Respected Contributor

Re: Need 18" Pocket Fitted Sheets

Never ever would I pay $85 for a set of sheets.  I get mine at Kohl's for less than half that price and they are great quality. 

Esteemed Contributor

They don't offer deeper fitted sheets just like they rarely, if ever, have sets that include four pillow cases instead of just two...

Long are the days when we only have two pillows on our beds...yet the Q. hasn't caught up with the times...just like the deeper mattresses....and they sell them....but refuse to change the depth of the sheets they offer....

For $85.00 surely the sheet pockets would be deeper and there would be four pillow cases...I would not pay that much for a set of a sheets then pay another $30.00 for two more cases...

Respected Contributor

I don't mind paying for quality. I've bought sheets from Macy's and Lands End. I prefer crisp sheets, Lands End and LLBean offer percale. But they cost over $200. So I wait until they go on sale.

Super Contributor

Targets threshold sheets fit 18" pockets, not expensive and I love them!

Honored Contributor

Bed Bath and Beyond has 18 inch. Not expensive either.

Respected Contributor

@poppinfresh wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITA!

These are very nice quality sheets.  

They have a nice hand and are virtually non-wrinkle.

I've paid way more for way less quality.

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

I buy sheets at Sam's Club that are all cotton and fit up to an 18 inch mattress.  Queen size runs $40.  These sheets aren't as nice as previous sheets from Sam's, they're a bit heavier than I like but they're ok.

Respected Contributor

@poppinfresh wrote:

I just bought a new mattress/boxspring with deep pockets and had an awful time finding sheets.  Walked into Target and bought a set of these.  I love them.   On sale I think I paid just under $40 and love them.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am having a problem with fitted sheets. I have the 18inch fitted and they fit tight when I put them on but after a night of sleeping there is so much material in the middle it is awful. I have tried so many different kinds and they are all like this. I want tight fitting crisp, cool sheets, the kind we used to have that you could bounce a coin on.

Any suggestions?Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!