Respected Contributor

Re: NO WAY LORI GOLDSTEIN PRICES TONIGHT!

@buyerreview wrote:

Leggings for 76 dollars this is insane, Tie die shirt nothing special 76 dollars if I remember . No way for my budget and most reasonable shoppers .

I couldn't believe it either!  

Esteemed Contributor

If you like this line, try ebay, threadup and other similar etailers.

This isn't going to get better any time real soon. Have you noticed there are no more excuses for high prices?

Esteemed Contributor

While I may agree her prices are high complaining will not change them.  I just pass on bye and no need to comment.  No one is forcing anyone to buy.

Valued Contributor

I happened upon this & was also astonished at the prices of simple items. 

After a little flurry of creating some new items, she's back to the never ending tie dye & boyfriend jeans. 

Honored Contributor

Logo prices are way too high for me...

Happy Spring bunny

Respected Contributor

Several years ago when 'shark point' and 'asymetrical' style tunics were new and popular, Lori made a killing selling them on QVC.  It seemed at that point,  Lori (and QVC) decided/negotiated her fashions commanded more money than most other vendor/designers, and people did buy.

Fast forward several years to now, those same overly priced styles are  still being produced by Lori, but now they are out of style with little to no interest and certainly don't command her crazy prices. 

It's only a matter of time, at QVC, if you're not bringing in a certain percentage of revenue for them, when contract renewal comes around, you will be replaced by another designer/vendor.  It's happened to many; Louis DellOlio,  George Simonton, Lori Felt, and the list goes on. 

In my opinion,  I believe Lori Goldstein will be the next one added to this list in the near future.    

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

99.9% of what Q sells can be found elsewhere for less money. Maybe it's another brand, maybe not. But it's all out there for a lot less money.

I sure wouldn't pay what they charge for cheap polyester, ugly prints, poor quality, and stereotypical-old-lady clothes. And I'm an old lady!

Regular Contributor

Same thing with Isaac's clothes! I watched his show this afternoon! and the prices were ridiculous. 

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella 

I completely agree.  Years ago, her items were edgy and very different.  Unfortunately, she hasn't kept up with trends or even tried to create other shapes and styles.  There's just so many fit in the shoulders and bust then fly away tops I need.  Same for the boyfriend jeans lol.💝🌸

Trusted Contributor

@Snowpuppy 

I was thinking this. I own two Logo dresses.  While they were in the current season, they were sold out here. I popped over to eBay and found the dress in two colorways, NWT, and about 50% off the original retail. Snapped those babies right up.