Contributor

NO WAY LORI GOLDSTEIN PRICES TONIGHT!

Leggings for 76 dollars this is insane, Tie die shirt nothing special 76 dollars if I remember . No way for my budget and most reasonable shoppers .

Respected Contributor

Re: NO WAY LORI GOLDSTEIN PRICES TONIGHT!

zzzzzzz

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

This is to funny because I just posted about a LG Top prior to the pants that costs $86 !  Crazy !

Respected Contributor

Madness I tell you madness.

Trusted Contributor

My fave was the $57 tank, on sale.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

those prices are absurd!! I cackled when they were presenting the eyelit cardigan and Amy made the comment that it's comparable to a 3- 4 digit price cardigan. These ppl have absolutely no concept.  It wasn't worth the price it was being offered for and it was ugly.  

Valued Contributor

Not just tonight.  LG is one of the higher lines on QVC.

Valued Contributor

It seems every time Lori is on, people love to complain about how expensive the items are or how ugly they are.  Just noticing a pattern.

Regular Contributor

Sunsetbeach The reason everyone is remarking about the high prices of Lori's clothes is they are #1 ugly and #2 such rediculous prices. whenever she is presenting her line the prices seem to go up. The thing that makes me laugh is some of them are sale prices. ha

Esteemed Contributor

Someone here recently said they were surprised at the surprise regarding price increases, and I concur because it is occuring industrywide across the board for a number of reasons.😁 I understand that some of us are unable or unwilling to pay💝, but for many, 76 dollars for something they really want is simply not considered an absurdity.🥰 Some might consider these prices reasonable if they were to shop at high end stores, and would WELCOME the "sale" price.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE 💖