Honored Contributor

Re: NO LATE PAYMENT GRACE PERIOD\

[ Edited ]

@willynilly You need to follow directions given by the Mod who posted here.  QVC has no control over the credit card terms.

If you ask NICELY (if you are able to control yourself) you may get the charge waived.

And if you boycott QVC for a year I doubt it will be noticed. That is, if this event is even true.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not really a viable complaint/issue as others have pointed out.  And yes, it will fall on deaf ears.  How do you not know the agreement you signed up for???  

Esteemed Contributor

@willynilly wrote:

I have spent literaly THOUSANDS and make my payments timely.  During this pandemic with families in CRISIS my payment was a day late and I was charged $29.00 LATE FEE.  My payments are ALWAYS greater than the payment 'required' and always on time.  We had a family pandemic crisis with a death in the family this last billing period and now I find a late fee on this current billing for being ONE DAY LATE.  WHY IS THERE NO GRACE PERIOD FOR LOYAL, 20 year or MORE CUSTOMERS????  IF YOU DO NOT CREDIT MY NEXT BILL WITH THE LATE FEE I WAS CHARGED I WILL BE BOYCOTTING QVC FOR A YEAR.  I EXPECT THIS COMPLAINT TO GO TO THE HEAD OFFICE.  \I expect a written response from CUSTOMER SERVICE OR THE HEAD OFFICE REGARDING YOUR LATE FEE POLICY AND NO GRACE PERIOD FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS.

😆 😂 😄

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Occasional Contributor

The computer posted the late fee, it doesn't know you always pay on time. I have never heard of a company that would not refund the charge if you have not had a history of late payments. I think you have gotten very upset over something which could have been resolved in a few minutes if you had called the credit card company and calmly explained what happened.

Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@willynilly wrote:

I have spent literaly THOUSANDS and make my payments timely.  During this pandemic with families in CRISIS my payment was a day late and I was charged $29.00 LATE FEE.  My payments are ALWAYS greater than the payment 'required' and always on time.  We had a family pandemic crisis with a death in the family this last billing period and now I find a late fee on this current billing for being ONE DAY LATE.  WHY IS THERE NO GRACE PERIOD FOR LOYAL, 20 year or MORE CUSTOMERS????  IF YOU DO NOT CREDIT MY NEXT BILL WITH THE LATE FEE I WAS CHARGED I WILL BE BOYCOTTING QVC FOR A YEAR.  I EXPECT THIS COMPLAINT TO GO TO THE HEAD OFFICE.  \I expect a written response from CUSTOMER SERVICE OR THE HEAD OFFICE REGARDING YOUR LATE FEE POLICY AND NO GRACE PERIOD FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS.

😆 😂 😄

The OP had a death in their family & is upset...have some compassion @Anonymous032819. Good grief.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@willynilly wrote:

😆 😂 😄

The OP had a death in their family & is upset...have some compassion @Anonymous032819. Good grief.

I'm laughing at her toothless "demands".😄

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

:

@kitcat51 wrote:

The OP is YELLING and THREATENING QVC because she has to pay a $29.00 late fee, just like everyone else, who doesn't make the minimum payment by the due date.  

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@willynilly wrote:

😆 😂 😄

I'm laughing at her toothless "demands".😄

Keep your inappropriate laughter to yourself. I don't understand the rude posts...have some compassion, dealing with death is difficult & it's easy to tell the OP is stressed so have a heart.

Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:
:

@kitcat51 wrote:

The OP is YELLING and THREATENING QVC because she has to pay a $29.00 late fee, just like everyone else, who doesn't make the minimum payment by the due date.  

and so what...it's very easy to tell the OP is stressed so give them helpful information to deal with the situation & keep rude comments to yourself. Have some compassion.

Esteemed Contributor

This post makes absolutely no sense. All that you have to do if you are as timely as you say would be to give Synchrony bank a phone call. Be gracious because you are still in the wrong,  not demanding, explain the situation and they would issue you a credit.