NO LATE PAYMENT GRACE PERIOD\

I have spent literaly THOUSANDS and make my payments timely.  During this pandemic with families in CRISIS my payment was a day late and I was charged $29.00 LATE FEE.  My payments are ALWAYS greater than the payment 'required' and always on time.  We had a family pandemic crisis with a death in the family this last billing period and now I find a late fee on this current billing for being ONE DAY LATE.  WHY IS THERE NO GRACE PERIOD FOR LOYAL, 20 year or MORE CUSTOMERS????  IF YOU DO NOT CREDIT MY NEXT BILL WITH THE LATE FEE I WAS CHARGED I WILL BE BOYCOTTING QVC FOR A YEAR.  I EXPECT THIS COMPLAINT TO GO TO THE HEAD OFFICE.  \I expect a written response from CUSTOMER SERVICE OR THE HEAD OFFICE REGARDING YOUR LATE FEE POLICY AND NO GRACE PERIOD FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS.

Respected Contributor

Re: NO LATE PAYMENT GRACE PERIOD\

These forums are not the appropriate place to make a credit card complaint. I suspect that if you call your CC customer service and ask nicely they will reverse the late payment fee.

Honored Contributor

Sorry but QVC does not have anything to do with the terms & conditions of the Synchrony Q Card.

No sense getting upset with QVC ...I'd reach out to Synchrony Bank and ask them.

Respected Contributor

Look for the phone number or contact info on your credit card & explain the situation to them...they may wave the late fee. Good luck & Be well @willynilly.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi @willynilly 

Welcome to our Community Forums.

I am sorry if you had trouble with a QCard payment. For resolution, please contatct Synchrony Bank at 1-877-490-1787.

Synchrony Bank provides the customer service for QCard account management and is the processor for the QCard.

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Synchrony offers a grace period for loyal QVC customers? That will be important info for many other loyal customers to know, I am sure!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

When you sign on the dotted line you should know what you are signing. If they give you a grace period they have to give it to everyone. Every credit card states what their terms are. If you don't like them, don't take the card.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418    No, I think the complaint is that they don't. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Often times if you call the credit card company they will waive the late fee if it's your first one. I would ask politely though, not like you did here. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont' understand why you are getting mad at QVC for something that is YOUR OWN FAULT.   Take responsibility for your own actions.