Honored Contributor

Re: My pillow on two channels

@Mominohio. They're doing it again right now.  Pillows on both channels.  I tried those pillows and hated them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I a man proud to say his products are made in the USA by factory workers in Minnesota. I'm so sick of Chinese imported goods. I may not like the inventor but I'm proud he has not outsourced this pillow.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I a man proud to say his products are made in the USA by factory workers in Minnesota. I'm so sick of Chinese imported goods. I may not like the inventor but I'm proud he has not outsourced this pillow.

I agree! 

I've lost all respect for Lori Granier (sp?) since I've watched her and the other sharks belittle and insist that the entrepreneurs take their manufacturing overseas, sometimes quite insistently.

I have no problem with his product, we own them. I don't even mind him. I just get so tired of Q running the same product on two channels at the same time. 

Seems counter intuitive to me.

Respected Contributor

@Meowshmarrow wrote:

My husband and I love MyPillow and we bring them anywhere we go.

It stays super fluffy after years of use, travels, and laundry...amazing pillows!!

But I'm not a fan of their presentation...

there is so many reasons I don't watch them but

what bothers me most is how Mr. Lindell hangs his cross.

I wear my cross 24/7 as my reminder too, but I don't understand why he pulls out his cross like that...

its seems so odd to me Man Frustrated

@Meowshmarrow I cannot watch him either.