Esteemed Contributor

For those who want the apples with just chocolate and nuts, check out this assortment:

https://www.qvc.com/Mrs-Prindables-12-Classic-Caramel-Apple-Assortment.product.M115554.html?sc=SRCH

There are also a few assortments that have just chocolate, nuts, and peanut butter chips, and the toffee assortment has just chocolate, toffee bits, and nuts.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

For those who want the apples with just chocolate and nuts, check out this assortment:

https://www.qvc.com/Mrs-Prindables-12-Classic-Caramel-Apple-Assortment.product.M115554.html?sc=SRCH

There are also a few assortments that have just chocolate, nuts, and peanut butter chips, and the toffee assortment has just chocolate, toffee bits, and nuts.

@loriqvc

That is a great suggestion...the Classics!

I agree w/ others and do NOT want the candy coated or sprinkle ones at all!

However...

I can no longer use 9 or more apples!  I WISH Mrs. Prindables would remember those of us with smaller families and offer a 4 or 6 piece assortment!

Ever since Mrs. P came to QVC, I have ordered them every Christmas...until this year.

I just can NOT eat (or gift) that many apples and they do not have a long enough shelf life!

I have already gifted them to everyone I know....don't want to repeat the same gifts.

I do NOT give to my postal worker, UPS guy, dog groomer or any of the other suggestions QVC has to get us to spend more money.

There will be some pouty faces this Christmas when Mrs. P does not make an appearance, but I just can't justify the cost knowing several apples will have to go into the trash!

Please Mrs. P....give us a set for 1-2 people to enjoy!!!

Regular Contributor

Agree with the apples with caramel and nuts only!  Also willing to pay a little more for this quality apple set. 

Occasional Contributor

Beth, it is not on the weekly program guide for November 11th. Has there been a change?

Honored Contributor

Put a Mrs. Prindables in front of me & I will devour it!

Since someone brought up River Street Sweets....the pralines are the best on the planet! Every time we go home to SC we drive to Savannah & stock up on them.  I don’t share, either.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@Whatisay wrote:

Beth, it is not on the weekly program guide for November 11th. Has there been a change?

@Whatisay - Mrs. Prindable's apples will be the TSV for this Sunday; in fact, QVC just released the early purchasing options for it—you can check out the details and availability dates in the "New" section of the website.