New Contributor

If a show is going to be moved, like In the Kitchen with David, change the day it is aired not the channel.  Because QVC2 is not HD it is painful to watch. Seriously.  It hurts my eyesto try to watch non-HD TV.  Make ALL QVC channels HD then y'all can move shows around on differrent channels.  If a show is on QVC HD move the day and/or time.

Honored Contributor

Smiley LOL

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I watch QVC 2 on Roku and it's been in HD for years (used to be called QVC Plus).  Perhaps it's your service provider that isn't airing it in HD?  

Trusted Contributor

I don't even get it on my cable line-up, so watcing TV on my computer is never an option I would consider for a shopping show, even if it is cooking.

New Contributor

What happened to the Morning Show....loved it for all the years it was on and now it's gone Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I don't even get it on my cable line-up, so watcing TV on my computer is never an option I would consider for a shopping show, even if it is cooking.

@Lisa now in AZ I don't know which cable provider you have but if you have Xfinity (like I do) you can watch QVC2 on the YouTube app on Xfinity or any smart tv.