Occasional Contributor

Motion sickness during jewelry shows

Love the jewels today but had to stop watching b/c Q hosts keep moving the jewelry around or seem to be bumping the table or stand during close ups - esp Rick D in his excitement. Pls bring back the close up shots that are pre recorded. That's the only way to see all the details and less glare. Thank you.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Motion sickness during jewelry shows

Are you watching the live shows? I haven't noticed any of the issues you mention, and Rick is actually just about to go on air for the first time today...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JanisH wrote:
Love the jewels today but had to stop watching b/c Q hosts keep moving the jewelry around or seem to be bumping the table or stand during close ups - esp Rick D in his excitement. Pls bring back the close up shots that are pre recorded. That's the only way to see all the details and less glare. Thank you.

@JanisH, as @loriqvc said, Rick hasn’t been on any of the shows today until now, the 3 p.m. show, so I'm not sure what you might have been seeing.

I'm watching his first 3 presentations (multi color tourmaline ring, earrings, and necklace), so far all of them include the still photos and/or the prerecorded video shots (I think they call them laser shots).

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry for your health isues, but most of us watch the show for the live shots.  You can watch stationary pictures online.

Honored Contributor

I notice when Susan Graver is on that she is always moving her liquid knit. That makes sense because she wants to show how it flows/moves. However, even though I don't get sick easily, it is something I prefer she would stop. I don't mind a little movement, but don't think it is necessary during the whole time she is holding the item to keep it moving from side to side.