Super Contributor

More information in description please and on presentation

Why are we not allowed to see the lining of coats? Why so few close ups of clothing items? Description of clothing items (and others) are getting shorter and shorter online. Even when watching the video many times there are few close ups and the topic of lining (or lack of) is not addressed. People do not like to have to send things back and it would happen less if the original presentation and/or description gave the correct information that people need.
I realize the pandemic meant people could not be near one another but close up shots of fabric should still be possible. Watching presentation on your app is of little help since everything appears so small. Please look into giving better more informative descriptions and presentations. Thank you.
Super Contributor

Re: More information in description please and on presentation

Honored Contributor

I totally agree not being shown the lining in coats and jackets.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I totally agree not being shown the lining in coats and jackets.  

Also, the backs of blouses and jackets are not always shown.

Honored Contributor

Could it be they are cheaply made?

The only two vendors I know who have shown the insides are Dennis Basso and Susan Graver.

Respected Contributor

I always want to know if the underside of a top or jacket is white as that is a sign of cheapness to me and I don't want my printed or dark top to have a white underside.  Not a lining but the back of the fabric being white.