Occasional Contributor

More home decor shows please

I would love to see more home decorations shows with pretty towels, different table accent pieces like QVC used to have. Quilts, pillows, bookends, small accent rugs etc.

Respected Contributor

Re: More home decor shows please

Maybe Alberti as host on prime time.....just saying.

Respected Contributor

I could not agree more with this post.  It amazing how much less recordings & watching I have been doing.  Good for my wallet but not for QVC.  I feel VPH is slowly drifting away,  I miss the Tiffany style lamp shows too.  Without home decor shows, there is far less engagement on the Home forum as in years past.  

Frequent Contributor

I totally agreee. I miss the flameless candle shows. Valerie Parr Hill has a lot of nice things, but her colors never seem to match my decor.

Esteemed Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

Maybe Alberti as host on prime time.....just saying.

I agree.......i think he would be great!

Super Contributor

i would love a show like this and certainly would watch and probably order from.  So bored with the type of merchandise being routinely offered that I seldom watch any longer.  Enough with beauty products. 

Contributor

More home shows!  More home show!  More home shows!  I ditto everything posted - VPH, Tiffany, Candle Impressions, Home Reflections, etc.  I miss Linda Dano, too. It's time for something new - small furniture like chests, benches, side tables, more decor - what about artwork? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cookie16 wrote:

i would love a show like this and certainly would watch and probably order from.  So bored with the type of merchandise being routinely offered that I seldom watch any longer.  Enough with beauty products. 

I so agree w/you.  And they need to be quality pieces.......not that out-sourced cheap stuff w/high prices!  Wouldn't mind the higher prices if they were quality.  Sometimes I think they sell that cheap stuff because they know it won't last and then customers need to buy again and the landfills get more deposits.  And this is true for B & M stores, not just QVC.  Too much "cheap in quality" stuff putting our USA workers out of jobs.  And YES, enough w/beauty products!

Occasional Contributor

WOW!  THANK ALL BEFORE ME FOR REQUESTING MORE "DECOR SHOWS".   I HAVE BEEN FEELING THE SAME WAY MYSELF.  I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO "CHRISTMAS IN JULY".   HOPEFULLY, THIS WILL BEGIN THE DECORATING SEASON.  HOPE QVC PUTS AS MUCH EFFORT IN DECORATING SHOWS AS THEY DO IN CLOTHES AND MAKEUP.

Contributor

I understand why QVC focuses so much on clothes and makeup/beauty because that's what's selling right now, but I really miss home decor too Smiley Sad  Valarie used to be on so often and now you barely see her. I find I don't tune in as much because the variety of programming just isn't there anymore.