Contributor

More display pedestals please!

I really would like to see a wide variety of lower height pedestals for my tablescapes and general decorating. I would prefer them to be clear, but the most important feature to me is height. I would prefer lower heights ranging from 1"-max 4".

There should be both round and square options too. Please no mirror or mercury glass.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: More display pedestals please!

@SugarGlider wrote:

I really would like to see a wide variety of lower height pedestals for my tablescapes and general decorating. I would prefer them to be clear, but the most important feature to me is height. I would prefer lower heights ranging from 1"-max 4".

There should be both round and square options too. Please no mirror or mercury glass.

@SugarGlider   I'm with ya on that........I sent Valerie a request for these last year.  I need shorter ones, too, for smaller spaces.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 @SugarGlider   I am in total agreement with both of you...I too prefer clear and short pedestals, something not easy to find!  I would like varying shapes and sizes....  Agree no mirror or mercury glass!

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@SugarGlider wrote:

@SugarGlider   I'm with ya on that........I sent Valerie a request for these last year.  I need shorter ones, too, for smaller spaces.

I agree, sitting at a table you can't see the person sitting across from you., I do like the mirrors though, and have them on my table at all times. I bought 3 in the last sale of hers, and they are super tall.

Trusted Contributor

I would also like to see more candle holders in all shapes, heights, material, colors, and styles--contemporary as well as "country."